Rumours

"Y/n is it true?" Your friend frantically asked you on the phone.
"Is what true?" You replied.
She took a deep breath, "you know.....about you and Niall.....it's all over twitter......awww y/n I'm so sorry, I know how much you loved him." She finished. This got you extra confused, Niall was sitting next to you on the couch and he raised his eyebrows asking what's wrong, he could hear your friend talking through the phone. You shrugged your shoulders and shook your head in response.

"Wait slow down. What. are.you.talking.about?" You asked slowly.

There was now confusion filled in your friends voice, "Y/n it's all over twitter and trending, you and Niall have broken up"

Your eyes widened and you looked towards Niall who's expression was matching yours, confusion.

"Why would people say that?" You asked.

"I have no idea where it's come from y/n. So it's not true?" She asked.

"No of course not, we're still together" you confirmed.

"Oh I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you're still together, but I think you should check out twitter though, people are going crazy." She finished.

"Ok thanks for telling me, bye"

"Bye"

You put your phone down and Niall was already checking twitter

"Holy shit" he whispered.

You looked over at his phone he was on the worldwide trends

#imsorryniall
#niallisfinallysingle
#wewant(ship name)back

There were mixed emotions, some people were extremely happy that they though Niall was single again and others didn't like it.

"Where do these rumours even come from?" You asked Niall. "I haven't a clue y/n" he said.

You did see a few mean comments like

Thank god they've broken up, now I have Niall all to myself

Or

She was ugly anyways. She was fake and didn't deserve him

These hurt, but Niall pressed a kiss to the side of your head "This is absolutely ridiculous princess, they don't know what they're talking about" he said reassuring you.

"I love you y/n"
"I love you too" you replied smiling leaning in to kiss him, you then heard a click and pulled out of the kiss raising your eyebrow.

"Niall did you just take a picture?"

He did a boyish grin and shrugged his shoulders "maybe"

You laughed, "it better not look horrible" you stated.

"You look perfect babe" Niall said whilst typing away on his phone. You asked what he was doing and he turned his phone towards you

He just tweeted the picture of you two kissing, it was a cute and sweet picture, both of you smiling into the kiss. The caption was

I love her more than words can describe