Pre tour talks

Niall and you were sat on the couch having a lazy day. He challenged to a few games in Mario Kart and you won a couple of times to which he claimed that he 'let you win.'

Now you were both cuddled up together, you were wrapped up in his arms, your legs intertwined with his thumb rubbing circles on your arm, and every now and then he would place a soft kiss on the top of your head soothing you.

You both agreed on a comedy to watch. A little while into the film Niall spoke up

"You know I'd do anything for you right?" Niall queried.

"Yeah.....?" You replied questioningly.

"Good." You could feel the smile on his lips as he kissed your head.

"Why?" You asked.

"I just wanted to make sure that you knew. Tour starts again soon and I'm going to miss you like crazy, I don't know what I'm going to do without seeing you for....so long...." He trailed off sadly.

You reached for the remote and paused the film then turned in his arms to get a better look at him.

You gave him a sad smile, "I'm going to miss you too"

"Whenever you need me, whatever it is, I don't care what, whether it's to see me, if you want to come on tour with me earlier, even if it's just for a pint of milk, then tell me and I'll make it happen," he said with a serious face.

You cupped his cheeks with both of your hands, "I love you so much. Don't worry about me, I'm going to call you and text you every single day, that you'll get sick of me-"

"Not possible," Niall muttered cutting you off.

"Anyway," you began again, "I want you to promise me that you're going to have fun, and go out there on stage every night and smash it. Make those fans even prouder than they already are. And after all that I want you to come back home." You smiled.

"I'll always come back home to you princess." He said kissing your nose. "I love you" he whispered against your lips before leaning in to kiss you.

A few minutes later you were back to watching the film when something came across your mind

"Niall?"

"Hmm?"

"You were kidding about the milk right?"

He let out a nervous laugh kissing your forehead, "Sure......."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short and sweet

I hope you all liked it. Let me know what you think! X