Funfair

"Come on y/n pleeeeeeeeeease" Niall pleaded with puppy dog eyes. He was trying to convince you to go on the ghost train with him but you kept refusing. You hated scary things like that. "No," you replied. Niall came closer to you "Please," he whispered in your ear, making you shiver, you mentally rolled your eyes, he knew how to get you to agree, you could almost see the smirk appearing on his face. You crossed your arms across your chest defensively. He kissed your jaw, then trailed kisses to the side of your lips, "Please" he repeated whispering close to your lips, "Fine" you mumbled before he captured your lips with his, smiling into the kiss triumphantly.

You grabbed onto his hand once you were in the line "Just remember if I die, you die with me and then I'm gonna haunt your ass" you warned making Niall laugh. Not just a small laugh either, he literally didn't stop laughing for a whole minute. "Okay princess...as much as your last sentence made about as much sense as one plus one equals three, I promise I'll look after you." He assured kissing your forehead before he hugged you from behind resting his chin on your head kissing it every now and then whilst you were waiting in the line.

"Ready?" Niall asked once sitting into the cart. You took a deep breath "Yup."

The ride took off slowly there was a sign saying 'turn around whilst you still have the chance' and 'beware.'

"I really wish they didn't put those signs," you whispered frustratingly. Niall placed your hands in his squeezing it gently and kissed it, "It's all part of the experience princess," he winked, you nodded your head. You decided what the heck you were on the ride you might as well try and enjoy it.

"AHGHHHHHH" You and Niall shouted at the same time, a mummy popped out from the ceiling making it appear right in front of your faces, which was definitely unexpected, your heart was racing from the shock; it felt kinda good in a weird way. Niall made his grip tighter on your hand; you couldn't blame him for being a little scared.

A few minutes later and you both hopped off. "That was....AWESOME" You exclaimed happily jumping around on adrenaline. "OH my god how cool was that Niall? So good, wow, I loved it, we have to do that again sometime, I can do anything now....." You rambled, probably because of that rush you get after coming off of a scary ride.

Niall laughed at your actions "I take it you liked it then?" He smirked. You nodded your head eagerly "It was amazing thank you thank you thank you" you said hugging him tightly, he chuckled wrapping his arms around you "For what?" he asked. "Making me go on the ride, I probably would have never faced my fears if it wasn't for you," you explained. "Anytime y/n, so where to next?" he asked. You shrugged your shoulders looking around you spotted a rollercoaster and pointed towards it.

"Wow...look at you, one scary ride and you're turning into an adrenaline junkie" Niall joked. Until you saw the rollercoaster go backwards your stomach turned looking at it, Niall noticed the look on your face at that and chuckled slightly placing his hands around your shoulders. "How about we go on the ferris wheel instead princess?" he asked pointing towards it. You nodded your head smiling gratefully.

"This is amazing" you smiled at the view you could see from the ferris wheel. "It is isn't it," Niall smiled agreeing. You turned around to Niall facing him, to see he was already looking at you making you blush.

"That reminds me, I want to get a picture of us," he said pulling his phone out of his pocket. You both smiled into the camera, a genuine smile appearing on both of your lips at how happy you were. He then took another one sneakily kissing you cheek before he captured it making you giggle looking at him, he had a small smile on his face looking at you lovingly before you leaned in to kiss him, you pulled away hearing the shutter sound of the camera on his phone. You both looked at the pictures, nothing could have made them better. He sent them to you and placed the phone back into his pocket.

"Thank you....for today, I had so much fun," you said, Niall leaned in pecking your lips "Me too, as long as you're happy and having fun y/n then so am I." He smiled putting his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him; you shifted a little so that your head was resting gently on his chest as you both watched the sunset.