Cute moment

"And I was like baby baby baby baby ohhhhhhhh" Was the voice you heard when entering your shared flat with Niall. You opened the door to find Niall with a broom in his hand, his headphones on full blast as he was dancing....quite badly.

He didn't notice you entering the room until he turned around doing some weird dance move, his eyes caught yours and he immediately dropped the broom, the look on his face was priceless. You couldn't help but burst out laughing right there. You were crouched on the floor clutching your stomach trying to catch your breath. Niall's face was beat red.

"Er..oh princess...you're home....hey...I was just er...cleaning and checking for ...erm....spiders? Yeah...spiders, checking for spiders" he stuttered.

You finally caught your breath and tried to stifle a giggle when you said "Yeah because I'm sure Bieber could scare away spiders....ohhh and those dance moves...classic." You joked.

His face turned from denial and embarrassment to defeat as he put his hands up in surrender "So we all have our guilty pleasures....sue me," he winked. You giggled walking up to him as he pulled you into a hug wrapping his arms around you, he kissed the top of your head.

"In my defence," he spoke with his lips near to your ear, "I didn't think you'd be back for another hour or so," he chuckled. "Shopping got boring there's nothing out there at the moment," you shrugged.

Both of you were stood in the middle of the room, Niall's arms still around your waist as your head was rested against his chest. His headphones was still blaring music out, it was currently playing a slow song.

Niall gently hummed the song in your ear as you both swayed from side to side in each other's arms.

You both looked at each other, caught in a trance before you spoke up

"You're really something aren't you Niall?"

He brushed a strand of hair away from your face and tucked it behind your ear before whispering "I'd be nothing without you." And leant in to kiss you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!!
And if you haven't already please check out my story, a Niall Horan AU called Breaking down the bad boy.

X