Proposal

Niall's pov

"Yeah make sure she doesn't suspect anything okay? Keep her out for at least another hour and a half.....yeah....okay bye" I had just gotten off of the phone with y/n's best friend. She was keeping y/n occupied for the day whilst I set everything up, for something that's' going to change or lives forever. I took a deep breath, "it's now or never Niall" I muttered to myself.

Your pov

"Who was that?" You asked your best friend. She raised her eyebrows a little in shock and stumbled over her words "err n-no one"
"Sureeee" you said disbelievingly.

"Oh look there's a sale!! Let's go!" She said dragging you towards the shop, more like she was trying to get out of telling you who was on the phone.

*1 hour later*

"Can we go now? I'm exhausted and I want to see Niall" you groaned. "Just a little longer please!!! I want to see if I can buy a new top" your best friend pleased with her puppy dog eyes. "Urghhh fine"

*half an hour later*

"Thanks for today y/f/n it was fun" you thanked your friend after she dropped you off outside your shared house with Niall. "No problem, have fun" she winked, before you could question her she drove off. Shrugging your shoulders you walked over to the front door.

Once you entered you took your shoes off and called out for Niall, but he didn't reply "Niall?" You shouted again, still no reply. You decided to go into the kitchen where there was a note on the table

Hey princess, hope you had fun shopping. If you're wondering where I am, don't worry I'm not too far away from you. I can just imagine that cute little frown you have on your face right now at how confused you are at me leaving you a note. Come out to the garden. I love you beautiful xxxxxxx

You smiled at how cute that note was and folded it into your pocket for safe keeping.

You walked out into the garden "Niall?" You called walking near the outside table. There was still no answer, where could he be?

You walked closer to a tree in your back garden, noticing there were little fairy lights around it, before you walked any further you noticed petals on the ground, not just any petals, they were red petals, and they were in a particular pattern. You furrowed your eyebrows then your eyes widened at what they spelt out

Will you marry me?

It was spelt with rose petals, surrounded by fairly lights, you brought your hand over your mouth gasping in shock. Then you heard someone clear their throat behind you. Niall.

You spun around to see him bent on one knee, he looked you straight in the eyes and had a box in his hand. He was wearing a suit and his hair looked like he had run his hands through it a lot of times, he did that a lot when he was nervous.

Your eyes already started watering

"Y/n I've known you for exactly 2 years and a half now and I can 100% say that it has been the best two and a half years of my life. You're the girl that I think about morning day and night. As soon as I saw you, you had my heart. You have no idea how much you mean to me y/n. I don't think I can live a day without you and I never want to. So would you do me the honours of making me the happiest man alive, will you marry me y/n y/l/n?" He asked, his voice shaking a little.

You were in tears, you nodded your head quickly, without a second thought. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes a million times yes" you screamed. Niall relaxed his shoulders, reached out for your hand placing the most beautiful breathtaking ring into your finger. He then wrapped you in his arms spinning you around in joy. He placed you down gently, kissed the top of your head mumbling in your hair "I love you so much princess"

This was perfect, the sun was setting, the lights were glistening, the petals were there and you had Niall in your arms. All of a sudden you heard loud cheering snapping you out of your trance, you looked towards the door to see Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, your friends, and yours and Niall's parents running towards you. They grabbed you for a big group hug.

"We have a wedding guys!!!!"Louis exclaimed.

"Wait? Were you guys watching?" You asked. Liam nodded his head "yeah we were upstairs in the spare room watching from the spare room, don't worry we didn't hear anything you guys had said, but I did snap a few pictures of the whole thing for memories" he finished showing you his camera. Sure enough there was a picture of Niall on his knees proposing, you were looking at him in adoration and behind you two were the 'will you marry me' words that he wrote with petals. It was definitely a picture to frame.

"So....is my fiancé happy?" Niall asked grinning whilst snaking an arm around your waist. You nodded you head leaning in to him "Happier than I'll ever be" you confirmed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Not my best but I hope you like it anyway :)