He gets jealous of another celebrity

“Y/n you’re blushing and you haven’t taken that grin off your face sine the movie started” Niall said with a slight edge to his voice. You were both cuddling on the sofa and Niall suggested you watch 21 Jump Street, he was quickly regretting his choice of film as he watched you drool over Channing Tatum.

You shrugged your shoulders a little “I can’t help it, I mean just look at him. That body….wow. And his smile it just melts my heart. So cute!” You gushed smiling even wider “Just wow” you added dreamily. Niall rolled his eyes “My smiles better,” he muttered under his breath. You didn’t hear as you were too busy eyeing Channing.

“Whoa that’s some jawline it’s so n….” You began to compliment yet another one of Channing Tatum’s qualities when the screen went blank. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked towards Niall who looked annoyed with the remote in his hand. “Niall why did you turn it off?” You asked. He shrugged his shoulders “I’m tired,” he huffed before getting off of the couch and walking up the stairs leaving you confused.

You went to go drink a glass of water from the kitchen since you were thirsty as anything and then walked towards your bedroom where Niall was laying on the bed; his hands were resting beneath his head as he was facing the ceiling with a frown on his face.

You walked up to the bed and sat down next to him “Niall what’s wrong?” You asked. “Channing Tatum is what’s wrong” he said through gritted teeth. You couldn’t help the smile that was appearing on your face, he was jealous.

“See now you’re laughing at me” He said sitting up resting against the headboard with his arms crossed refusing to look at you. “No I’m sorry, I’m not laughing at you look” You said keeping a straight face whilst Niall turned his head slightly glancing at you.

You sat up closer towards Niall “Okay….so maybe I went a little overboard with the comments….” You started to say before Niall scoffed “A little?”

“Okay a lot. I’m sorry, but do you know what?” You asked. “What?” he replied.

“Channing Tatum has nothing on you,” you answered, his face then softened a little and he looked at you properly “Really?” he asked.

You nodded your head “Of course. You have that Irish charm. You’re my Nialler, I wouldn’t change you for anyone” You said proudly. His face turned into a grin “I am pretty cool aren’t I?” He said smirking, making you narrow your eyes at him “Don’t push it.” Before you both started to laugh.

“So will you promise not to get annoyed at the next movie we watch if it has a good looking guy in?” You asked. “Well…….I guess I could do that” Niall joked. “Only” he carried on “If you say Niall Horan is the sexiest guy ever and I love him so much,” he wiggled his eyebrows smirking.

“And what if I don’t?” You challenged. “Well then this…..” he said before getting closer to you, his hands went to your sides at first you thought he was going to kiss you before he started wriggling his fingers tickling you. “Ni….stop…..seriously….” You said in between giggles. “Say it” he ordered. “Okay…..okay…fine…stop and I’ll say it”

You got your breath back after he stopped “Niall Horan is the sexiest guy ever and I love him so much.” You finally said. Niall put a hand to his chest dramatically “Awww thanks princess,” making you roll your eyes.

“So…..can we go watch the rest of the movie now?” You asked with puppy dog eyes. “Of course, but first come here” He smiled leaning in to kiss you. “Just so you know my jawline is so much better than Channing Tatum’s” He whispered against your lips making you giggle a little “Oh don’t worry I know,” you said before kissing him again.