Chapter 23

Zoe's POV

"Good morning Zoe!" Lucy shakes me awake and I groan.

"It's too early." She giggles. How is she so happy at this time of morning?

"It's already 8am." I sigh and roll over.

"Alright then, I'll get up." I throw my covers off and stare at the white ceiling to try and wake myself up.

"So I've got a question.." I roll my head to the side to look at Lucy.

"Yeah?"

"Is Ashton your boyfriend?" I raise my eyebrows at her and she gives me a small smile. I probably would have been freaking out if she said that at a later time when I was more awake.

"No."

"Oh." She pouts. "I just thought he was by the way he was holding you yesterday and the way you two were looking at each other." I shrug my shoulders.

"It's complicated." I simply say and sit up.

"How?"

"Come on, lets go and get breakfast." I pull out some clothes and quickly get changed, not caring that Lucy was in the room.

"But.. Ok." She follows me out of the cabin and we head to the food hall for breakfast.

"Are the others already here?" I ask and she nods. We quickly find them sitting at a far table with the boys. I would really like the boys and the girls to get along, I really want to hang out with all of them together.

"Good morning." Lucy says as we approach the table. I look over at her and see her face turning a slight shade of pink. What's going on here? I follow her gaze to Luke and look between the two. Huh? I mean I ship it but.. huh?

"Hey, you're finally awake!" Calum calls out to us and ushers me over to him with a wave of his hand.

"Shut up Calum." I sit down beside him and look up at Ashton across from me.

"Morning." He gives me one of his beautiful smiles and I can't help but smile back.

"Good morning." I grab the cereal from the middle of the table and pour myself a bowl and start eating. I listen in on the conversations around me.

"So what should we do today?" Kat asks the group. I'm glad they're all getting along.

"What if we go down to the town? We could look through the shops and play beach volleyball?" Luke suggests and everyone agrees.

"We'll just wait for Zoe to finish then we'll go." The boys all look towards me and I smile at the sheepishly.

"I'm almost finished!" I say as I shovel my last bite into my mouth. I throw my hands up at the boys and they laugh at me.

"Probably bring your swimmers too." Calum calls out to us as we walk away from them, back to our cabin.

"Which pair of swimmers are you wearing?" Kat asks Lucy and she thinks it over for a second.

"I think I should wear the blue ones." Kat gasps.

"I love that pair! Defiantly wear them."

"What about you Kat?"

"My pink ones, obviously." The girls all nod.

"Maya?"

"I'm not sure." Maya pouts.

"I'll help you pick one." Kat links her arm through Maya's and gives her a smile. "Zoe?" I look up at the girls.

"Huh?" They all look at me. "I'm not sure, maybe my black one?" They nod and all head inside as soon as we reach the cabin. They wouldn't know which one I'm talking about anyway because they've never seen any of my bikinis. I quickly get changed into my black bikini before Lucy comes in and head outside of the cabin.