Chapter 52

Zoe's POV

After yesterday's fiasco, Lucy decided it would be safer for us all to hang out at someone's house so it won't be as big of a deal if I have to cancel. As I arrive at her house I remember I've never been here before and I'm shocked at the size of the house.

"Zoe! I'm so glad you're here!" Lucy runs out the front door to greet me in the driveway. How did she even know I was here? Was she watching for me?

"Hey Lucy, where's everyone else?" I accept her hug and we walk into the house afterwards.

"They're all inside. Mum is getting lemonade for everyone." I can't remember the last time my mother ever made lemonade.

When we get closer to the living spaces I hear the boys loud voices fighting for dominance over each other's which makes me giggle at how goofy they are.

"Mum, this is Zoe." She takes me away from our friends and towards her mother and she immediately stops what she's doing and rounds the counter towards me.

"Zoe! It's so good to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you." She hugs me like Lucy did before but this time I'm not sure what to think. I don't remember the last time my own mother hugged me. I begin to feel slightly uncomfortable and the voices of the boys grow louder and my worry melts away. The four boys race into the kitchen and all tackle me in a hug, saving me from Lucy's mums hug.

"Zoe's here!" I laugh at the silly boys and I watch as the other girls trail behind them.

"Hey Zoe." Maya says and I wave as best as I can in greeting to all of them. Once the boys let me go they head to the counter to see if the lemonade is ready yet and Ashton hangs back.

"Long time no see." He says and I giggle as I saw him yesterday. I stand up on my toes and press my lips quickly to his, not wanting to make a scene but wanting to taste his sweet lips once again.

"So what do you have planned for today?" Lucy's mum asks as she pours the now made lemonade into glasses for everyone.

"I was thinking we could lay by the pool, play cards, I'm not sure yet." Lucy answers with a shrug and Michael tries to look out the back window.

"You have a pool and we're not going swimming?" He asks and she shrugs again.

"Let's go swimming!" Calum agrees with Michael and Lucy gives in.

As much as I would love to go swimming in this heat, I think I'm the only one seeing the flaw in this plan: the girls don't have any swimmers to wear. The boys all came dressed in board shorts for some reason so they're fine. Maybe they all texted each other to ask what they were wearing so they could all match.

"Lucy we don't have swimmers." I say to her and she squishes her mouth to one side as she thinks for a minute.

"You can borrow some of mine." She says and my fears drift away. "We're going upstairs to get changed then." She says to the boys and we all follow her upstairs to her room. Her room is spacious and light and makes me envious as my room is small and pink. Her queen sized bed anchors the room and off to the side I spot balcony doors. As she searches through her walk in wardrobe, I head for the doors and open them to let the summer breeze in. I step out onto the balcony and look out over her land. How rich is she? I had no idea she had this much land.

"Zoe do you want this one?" I look over my shoulder at Lucy and see her holding up a blue tie up bikini. Not wanting to sound rude, I take it from her and head to her attached bathroom to change. As I put the bikini on I quickly become less confident. My chest is a bit bigger than Lucy's so this top barely covers anything.

"Lucy?" I open the bathroom door slightly and she comes over.

"What's wrong?" She asks which tilting her head.

"I don't think this exactly fits." She 'hms' for a moment before pushing the door open more so she can see for herself.

"I think it looks good." She says with a shrug before calling Maya and Kat over to give their opinion. They agree with her and she gives me a smile. "Besides, I'm sure Ashton will love it." She says with a wink and my cheeks flame red.

Ashton's POV
"And I said to him no way mate!" Calum says and Luke, Michael and I laugh at his joke. We were going to head outside and wait for the girls but the lemonade is in here and it's hot out there unless you were in the pool.

"Are you ready?" I hear my girls sweet voice behind me and I try to fight the giddy little girl smile that wants to be on my face. I take one last sip of my drink and as I was about to head outside I spot the look on the other boys faces. What are they looking at? I furrow my brows at them before turning towards what caught their attention.

Standing by the stairs waiting for the others to come down is my oblivious beauty in a tiny blue bikini. My jaw immediately goes slack and my pants get tight at the sight of her. All of her soft curves are on display which makes me want to give anything to worship her sweet body right now. Her ass hangs out in the best way and her breasts do the same. Sure I've seen her in her bra and underwear but those moments were so private and passionate. And she wasn't wearing Lucy's bikini.

Snapping out of my trance, I slap Luke and Calum on the back of their necks and Luke nudges Michael. I get that she's hot but they all have their own girlfriends that would beat their asses if they saw them looking at Zoe the way only I'm allowed to. They all sheepishly look at me and I roll my eyes right as the other girls walk down the stairs. Lucy chats away to Maya and Kat and Zoe follow behind listening in. I'm not sure if she knows but my girl has caught me in a trance and she's moving in slow motion in my eyes. Her hair flows around her shoulders like water, her breast bounce slightly as she walks and her hips sway in a sultry fashion that makes me want more.

I lick my lips as she approaches. "You ok?" She separates herself from the others conversation and innocently places a hand on my chest. My arm instantly snakes around her waist and all I can think about is taking her on this god damn kitchen counter.

I hate that I have to clear my throat to talk. "You look fucking hot." I say as I trace patterns along the top of her bikini bottoms and she turns bright red.

"Lucy said you would like it." She says quietly and I make a mental note to thank Lucy later. I kiss her on the top of her head and breathe in the sweet smell of her hair. If I don't get away from her soon I swear I'm going to nut in my pants. I kiss her on her head once more before letting go and running out the back door.

"I'll race you four laps Calum!" I yell and he immediately follows me out and we dive into the water. I just need tire myself out so I don't do anything she might regret later.