Chapter 29

Zoe's POV

"Will you please for the love of God get up!" I groan while half opening my eyes. I look over my shoulder at the smirking Luke.

"Luke, what do you want?" I turn back over and snuggle my head back back into Ashton's chest. Last night we made out for a while and I must have fallen asleep on his bed.

"You guys have to get up."

"Why?" I mumble and squeeze my arm tighter around Ashton.

"Because you have to spend the final day with the rest of us!" He starts shaking me which shakes Ash as well.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ashton groans as he opens his eyes. He looks over at Luke before looking down at me. God he sounds so good in the morning.

"Get up!" Luke yells before jumping on both of us. He squeezes his way between us which pushes me off the small bed.

"Luke!" I cross my arms and glare at him. He looks over at me and gives me a cheesy grin.

"At least you're up."

"Get out Luke!" I start pulling him off the bed by his ankle and he tries to grab onto Ashton.

"Help me Ash!" Ashton laughs in response and lets me drag Luke off the bed. I drag him out of his bedroom and into Calum and Michaels. The two boys look up at me when I walk in and laugh when they see Luke being dragged.

"Morning Zoe." Calum laughs as I drop Luke's leg and storm out of the room back into the other. I shut the door behind me and sigh. The sound of Ashton's soft laughter makes me smile. I slowly walk over to him and flop back into his bed next to him. He wraps me up in his arms and for once, I can properly relax.

"Ashton," I look up at him and he smiles. "I- What are we?" His smile falters and he's silent for a moment.

"I-"

"Get up now!" Luke bursts into the room before Ash can finish. I look up at Luke in disbelief. Did he have to come in right now?

"Luke," I start but he interrupts.

"Zoe, I don't want to hear it." He pouts at me. "Can you please get up and spend the last day here with me?" I sigh and get up. I guess I'll have to find out another time then. I roll off Ashton's bed and head for the door where Luke is standing.

"Alright, I have to go to my cabin." I say before heading back to my cabin. I fix up my hair and straighten out my shirt a little on the way. When I get to my cabin I quietly open the front door and sneak into my room. Maybe the girls aren't up yet? I make it into my room and as soon as I shut the door, I hear three squeals.

"So you did spend the night with him!" Maya yells and hugs me.

"Oh my God Zoe! So cute!" Lucy clings to my other side and Kat hugs my front.

"Nothing happened." I say simple and they all look at me. "We fell asleep." I said and they all let go of me.

"Absolutely nothing?" Maya asks and I nod my head.

"Nothing?" Lucy repeats and I look away from them when the heat rises to my cheeks.

"We made out for a while but nothing like what you're thinking happened."

"Aw." Kat pouts and they pull me over to my bed.

"So what happened?" Maya asks as they all pile onto my small bed with me. I push myself into the corner and hug my pillow.

"I don't know, we went to his cabin because he wanted water and I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek to thank him for earlier." Out of the corner of my eye I see Lucy look down. "And I don't know why but he pushed me against the wall and we made out." Lucy laughs while Kat and Maya squeal.

"Zoe, did you touch him anywhere else or did you say thank you in a certain way?" Lucy asks and I shake my head.

"No, why?"

"It just sounds like he was horny and really wanted you." The girls giggle and I soon join them. After a moment of laughing, the girls stop and sit in silence.

"I think you and Ash would be really good together." Maya says and the other girls agree with her. My cheeks flame red and I look away from them. Obviously sensing my discomfort, they change the subject.

"I can't wait for the eco cruise later." Lucy beams and I look over at her, restraining myself from slapping my forehead. I totally forgot about the cruise.

"Have you told the guys about it? Because from what I've heard, they have no idea about it or that you want to go on it." Her eyes widen and she jumps up off the bed.

"I'm going to go tell them now, you guys get changed and get ready!" She runs out of the room in a panic. the other girls and I just sit there and stare at each other for a moment before giggling at Lucy.

"I'm going to get changed." Maya stands and Kat follows. They leave my room and I pick out an outfit to wear.

Ten minutes later, Lucy returns with the boys. "I just have to get changed and then we can go." She heads inside and the rest of us stand around waiting for her. "Ok I'm ready!" She runs out to us. That didn't take long at all. We head over to the bus and head to the town so we can get on the boat. Ashton grabs my hand as I walk onto the boat and pulls me over to a seat on near the edge of the boat so we have a clear view of the water. Our friends follow along and soon sit down next to us.

We listen to the man leading the cruise, he points out different animals we see and different things about the surrounding environment.

"Hey," Ashton whispers in my ear while he intwines his hand with mine. I look over at him with a smile on my face. "I want us to be something," He says quietly and I look up into his eyes. Me? And Ashton? Ashton. Wants me? I stare at him for a while not saying anything. "Forget I said anything, we can talk about this later." He looks away from me and lets go of my hand. My heart sinks, why didn't I say anything? That might've been my only chance.