Chapter 17

Zoe's POV

"What time are you guys leaving?" Ashton asks the boys and they all roll over in their spots to look at him.

"Don't you want us here Ashy?" Calum whines playfully and Ashton rolls his eyes.

"I was just asking when you were leaving so I know."

"Probably soon." Luke answers for Calum. After lunch we came up to Ashton's room and we've been lying around writing songs or relaxing. They all sat on the floor while Ashton gave me his bed which I thought was nice. It's quite cozy and smells just like him. I yawn and close my eyes for a second.

"Zoe, are you tired?" Ashton asks me and I nod. "Sleep then. I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner." He gives me a small smile.

"No way! You guys will probably draw on me or something." They all laugh and I yawn again.

"I'll make sure they don't." Luke calls out and I instantly relax. I trust Luke. I shut my eyes and curl up in a ball.

~*~

Ashton's POV

"Come on guys." I whisper to them as soon as she shuts her eyes. We head downstairs to the lounge room and the boys throw themselves over the lounges.

"I can't believe you won't let us draw on her!" Michael laughs and Calum agrees.

"As fun as it would be, we're not going to draw on her." Luke sighs and the boys pout.

"This is the first person we haven't drawn on when they're sleeping." Michael groans and looks to me. "Ash?" They look at me with pleading eyes to side with them against Luke.

"I thought you guys liked Zoe?" I question and they nod their heads. "Why would you want to draw on her then?"

"Because it's funny." Calum agrees with Michael and I shake my head.

"We're not drawing on her."

"Ash, what's your opinion on her?"

"She's really nice." Michael nods and agrees with me.

"What about you, Luke?" Calum nudges Luke with a grin on his face.

"I like her. She's a break from you idiots." I laugh at Luke's response and Calum scoffs.

"Like like-like or like?" Luke stares at Calum for a moment, trying to process what he just said.

"As a friend Calum." Calum raises his eyebrows, obviously not believing him.

"Okay.."

"Guys my mum just texted me to come home." Michael groans and gets up off the couch.

"Well we'll leave too then." Luke and Calum stand up as well and all head for the door.

"Bye guys." I call out from the couch before turning the tv on.

~*~

Zoe's POV

"Zoe," My hair gets brushed out of my face as I groan. "Zoe come on." He giggles and I swat his hand away. I crack one eye open to see Ashton crouching next to the bed, smiling at me. He tucks the loose hairs behind my ear before retracting his hand. "Dinner's ready." I open both my eyes and give him a small smile at the mention of food. I yawn again before closing my eye in attempt to wake myself up. "Hey, don't go back to sleep." Ashton shakes my shoulder before playing with my hair in attempt to keep me awake.

I sigh. "That's feels nice." He continues threading his fingers through my hair before I sluggishly open one eye again. "But its going to put me back to sleep." I pout when he stops and stands up.