Chapter 14

Zoe's POV

After they finished their performance, they packed up their instruments and met with some of their fans. I pushed through the crowds trying to get to them.

"Hey! Don't try to cut in, bitch." The girl in front of me sneers and I scrunch my face up at her.

"I'm not." I push past her and head towards the boys. Once I make it to them my mood is instantly changed. "Guys, that was awesome!" They all give me a hug before all talking at the same time. It makes me laugh and the fans around them try to catch their attention again. "Just letting you all know we're leaving soon so wrap things up. Anne Marie's rules." They all whine before going in different directions and taking photos and signing stuff. I shove my way through the crowd and head over to the stage. I start hauling their instruments out to the car and packing them in for Anne Marie.

"You didn't have to do that Zoe." Anne Marie gives me a warm smile.

"Oh it's fine." I finish packing the last of the instruments in and shut the car boot. "Where did Liz go?"

"She had to head off early. Had to go sort something out for Jack." She lets out a little laugh. I assume that's Luke's brother. "So we're taking Luke home with us." I nod and look to the door of the pub.

"Should I go back  in and get them?" She nods and I head back in. I make my way back through the crowd and grab onto Luke's arm. "Hey," He turns around at the sound of my voice and gives me a smile. "Just letting you know you're coming home with us." He nods. "Also times up." I giggle as he takes a selfie with a girl.

"Alright I'll be done in a sec." I do the same to the other boys and they all follow me out after a few minutes.

"Ok, lets go." They quickly pile into Anne Marie's car and we drive off. I look back at them from the front seat to see they look exhausted and sweaty. I let out a giggle and they all look at me.

"What?" They all say in union and it makes me laugh even more.

"Nothing." I say after my laughter dies down and the car falls silent.

"Hey mum can we stop at Macca's?" Anne Marie looks at Ashton's grinning face in the rear view mirror before giving in and agreeing. She pulls into the first one we drive past and goes through the drive through.

"What do you all want?" They all quickly discuss and look at the menu before deciding and telling Anne Marie. "Zoe? What do you want?" I look to the board and try and decide on something. I have no idea what I will like as my parents have never let me have this before.

"Um, a cheese burger?" I look at her and she nods before placing our order. We drive through and when we get to the window where they give you your food, she starts passing it to me. What am I supposed to do with this? One of the bags is quickly taken off my lap followed by three more. I look in the back to see the boys sorting out who's is who's.

"Zoe, this is yours." Ashton passes me the brown bag and riches over me to take the one off my lap.

"Thanks." I open it to see a small container of chips and a wrapped up cheeseburger. I open the cheeseburger wrapping and quickly take a bite. It's not bad, but it's not exactly good either. I get half way through it when I taste something different and sour. "Ew what is that?" I open up the cheeseburger to see a green circle with a bite out of it. The boys all laugh at my reaction and a hand quickly reaches out and takes it off my burger. I look back just in time to see Calum eat the nasty thing.

"It's a pickle Zoe." Luke laughs.

"How can you eat that?" I grimace at Calum and he shrugs.

"I don't mind the taste."