Chapter 49

Zoe's POV

By the time formal had ended, everyone who was staying at the hotel had vacated to their rooms for the night. My hair had come loose by that time and it tickled the back of my neck as I walked with Ashton to his room. My mother hadn't really specified a time she wanted me home tonight, so when Ashton invited me to his room I said yes. I'm not sure of his intentions but if he asks, I think I'm ready.  When we get to his room he loosens his bow tie and kicks off his shoes.

"Did you see at dinner when Michael got butter on his shirt?" He says as I head to the bathroom to take my hair out.

"Yeah he was too busy laughing at Calum cutting his chicken to realise it slipped right off his knife." I smile at the thought of the boys as I pull the last bobby pin out. My hair falls around me in waves which is different to my straight hair. I take my shoes off and head out of the bathroom. The room is dark when I come out but the curtains are open and the streets below illuminate the room with a soft glow. Ashton pats the bed beside him without taking his eyes off me and I drop my shoes at the side of the bed, excited to join him.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?" I snuggle into his chest and laugh.

"At least ten times." He kisses the top of my head and I feel his heart beat faster under my hand.

"Well you look even more beautiful now." He grabs his camera from the beside and snaps a picture of us in that moment. Tired and frazzled after a long night, but still buzzing none the less.

"Ashton," I say to him unsure of how to tell him I want to have sex with him right now.

"You're ready?" He says to me knowing what I'm going to say already. I lean on my elbow and kiss him while hooking my other arm around his neck. He easily gives in to what I want and we fall from our sides to my back in each other's tight embrace. We roll around for a while before Ashton's knee finds its way in between my legs and pins me down to the bed by my dress. As much as want to stay clothed for a little while longer, this was an expensive dress that I don't want to ruin.

"Ash," I gasp for air as he stops kissing my lips and moves down my neck. "The dress..." without even taking a beat, he skilfully flips us so I'm on top of his chest and he can access the zipper at the back of my dress. As he slides my dress off with ease, he continues to tease and taunt my neck with his lips. When the dress is off I'm left in only my underwear as the dress didn't require a bra, which leaves me feeling like I'm either underdressed or Ashton is overdressed for the occasion. I decide the latter is the right answer and start unbuttoning his shirt. Thank god he took off his blazer or this would have been difficult for me. No doubt it will be difficult and clumsy anyway, unlike Ashton.

When I get to the last button of his shirt, I pull his shirt open to reveal his naked chest. I run my hands up and down as he makes me straddle him so he can sit up. He leans further into my neck and gives me access to his shoulders and neck so I can fully remove his shirt. My hands touch every part of his strong shoulders and arms and love every second of it so much I go back for seconds when the shirt is off. I was so focused on his arms and the kisses he was leaving all over my collarbone that I didn't notice the hardness in his pants until he had laid me on my back and it was poking at my thigh.

His hands played with my breasts as I wrapped my fingers in his hair and tried to hold in the sounds that were trying to come out of my mouth. When his mouth found its way down to my breasts I wasn't able to hold any sounds in as he nipped, licked and sucked. His actions caused me to pull on his hair which I don't think he minded by the vibrations he sent through my body from his mouth.

For the first time in a while he sat up, completely disconnected from me. He undid his dress pants and my heart rate quickened at the sight I was about to see. Zali had actually spoken to me about this moment a few days ago and all I can remember is her saying "don't say ew or scream" what a time to think of my sister.

He takes off his pants, then his boxers and I'm not as surprised as I thought I would be. Sure he's bigger than I thought, but he's not ugly or anything. When he reaches for the nightstand, I start to panic. What if he hurts me? What if he thinks I'm bad at sex? I don't want him to think that! He takes my underwear off and my eyes must have gone wide with panic because he stops and leans down to cradle my face.

"You alright?" He says and I don't know how to reply.

"I'm scared Ash." I say quietly and he kisses me on the lips.

"We can do this another time then." He brushes the hair out of my face.

"No! I just-" I pause for a beat. "You're so big.. I don't want to get hurt." He laughs softly and my face turns red. He plants his lips back on mine and moves so his knees are either side of one of my legs. His fingers dance around on the skin of my stomach and it sends shivers down my spine. His fingers move lower to my thigh before moving back up to my nether region where he rubs slowly and makes me break from our kiss with a gasp.

"We can start small." He whispers as he inserts one of his long fingers inside of me which makes me arch my back. His skilful finger slowly draws in and out and makes me forget how to breathe. He takes my lips with his again and my body starts to circle with the motion of his finger. After a few moments he inserts another of his fingers which makes me throw my head back. He takes it as an opportunity to peck both of my breasts and pick up the pace of his fingers. When my body starts to shake with my high, he pulls his fingers out which leaves me feeling empty. I watch him as he places the two fingers in his mouth and gets every bit of me from them. I come down from my high as he lines himself with my entrance and slowly pushes himself in. What was the point of the fingers? This is so much worse than that! It takes me a moment to adjust and when I nod he starts to thrust slowly in and out of me. When he picks up the pace I cover my mouth with my hand and grip the bedsheets with the other hand to stop myself from screaming and telling the neighbours exactly what we were doing. Ashton pries my hand away from my mouth, telling me he wanted to hear everything. He thrusts harder into me as he leans down and positions himself on his elbows either side of me. This gives me the chance to grab onto something more stable than bedsheets so I wrap my arms around his back and try not to dig my nails in, which I instantly fail at. As I scratch his back he lets out a groan in my ear which pushes me over the edge. I feel myself pulse and squeeze around him which in turn pushes him over the edge. After a few more slow thrusts, he pulls out and disposes of the condom before kissing me.

He wraps us in the sheets as we come down from our high, me slightly more out of breath than him. He pulls me close so I'm pressed flush against his chest and kisses me sweetly. I run my fingers through his hair and decide it's the right time to tell him.

"Ashton I love you." I whisper as I look into his eyes. Without missing a beat he kisses me again.

"And I love you Zoe." He whispers.