Epilogue

Zoe's POV

"Zoe!" Three knocks on the door. "Zoe!" Three knocks on the door. "Zoe!" I pull the front door open and see Michael beaming back at me. "Hi Zoe." He says while sweeping me into a hug.

"Hi Mikey, where are the others?" It's the day I dread the most. The day the boys finally leave for their tour with One Direction.

"Zoe who's at the door?" Zali pokes her head out of her room and when she spots Michael she goes back into her room. She obviously isn't dressed yet. After that gig they had two months ago, I left home knowing my mother was going to kick me out. I live with Zali and Aaron now and I couldn't be happier. My friends come and go as they want and Ashton is allowed to stay the night.

"Why is there so much yelling?" Ashton emerges from my room with only shorts on which makes a blush form on my face.

"Mikey's here." I say taking in his appearance. I don't know how I'm going to go half a year without seeing him.

"We're here too!" Luke and Calum emerge from the hallway and I let them in. "Lucy didn't want to let go of Luke." Calum rolls his eyes while he explains why they're late.

"She knows you're coming back right?" I giggle while giving each of them a hug. I understand where Lucy is coming from though. I can't imagine not seeing these boys everyday. "So when are you leaving?" I ask as Ashton goes back to my room probably to put a shirt on.

"About two hours from now." Luke answers and I nod my head.

"Hey guys!" Zali emerges from her room looking more fabulous than she was before and give each of the boys a hug. "Have you all eaten?" She asks while heading to the kitchen. They probably all have but they follow her to the kitchen anyway. As she starts making bacon and eggs for them, I hear my name being whispered behind me. When I turn I see Ashton in my bedroom doorway calling me over.

"Zali's getting breakfast." I say as he pulls me into my room and quietly closes the door.

"I know." He turns on me and plants his lips on mine. The kiss is soft and sensual and if he doesn't stop, a repeat of last night is going to happen with his band mates right outside the door.

"Ashton." I giggle in between kisses.

"I have something for you." He says kissing me once more and walking over to his suitcase. He pulls out two of his favourite shirts and hands them to me. "I want you to keep my shirts until I come back. Mum said you're welcome to come by anytime you want." I lift his shirts to my nose and inhale his sweet scent. I can't wait to wear this to bed tonight.

"Are you guys coming out for breakfast? I'm going to eat yours if you don't." Mikey bangs on the door causing me to giggle at him. When we come out of the room I see the boys all sitting in the living room staring at me.

"What are you guys doing?" I say looking between them and my sister.

"Zoe we've been talking, and without you we wouldn't have been able to play that show the other week." Calum starts and I look back at Ashton who's sliding a shirt over his head.

"So if we were ever to get into that position again we would need someone to fill in for us and quickly." Luke jumps in and Michael rolls his eyes at the other two dragging out what they want to say.

"Zoe do you want to come on tour with us?" Michael blurts out and the other boys groan at him for ruining it. My jaw goes slack and I look at each of the boys and my sister. Ashton gives me a smile and I'm unsure of what to say.

"Zali?" I ask unable to say anything else.

"I think you should do it." She says with a shrug. "See the world. Maybe play a show when one of these idiots gets to wasted to go on stage." I start nodding my head and as tears stream down my face. The boys all jump up in celebration and come to give me a group hug. Ashton kisses me on the cheek and the boys all start hyping each other up.

This is where I'm supposed to be. These boys are my family. I have Zali. I have music. I have Ashton. The world seems brighter, warmer and somehow better.

I'm so glad I was Ashton Irwin's tutor.