||Twenty-One

"Kaila! Kaila wake up!" Amber rocked me back and forth.

I groaned. "Whhhaaattttt?"

"It's today! We're going to Florida today!"

I gasped and squealed. "Ahhh! Get me up!"

Mom helped me get into my brand new Mickey and Minnie Mouse dress that I got yesterday.

"Kaila you look so cute!" I put my beanie on my head.

Jordan did my makeup and made me look all Disnified. It was supposed to look a little similar to Rapunzel.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Thank you so much, J!" I admired my eye makeup.

"No problem, you look adorable. And I put some spray to help it stay on through the drenching heat!"

Everyone had gotten on their best Disney gear. Amber handed me all my Tsum Tsum's.

"Thanks." I smiled.

We gathered up our stuff and walked out the door. The boys were already waiting for us outside.

"All of you look great!" Kallen commented, nodding towards me.

"Thank you Kal." I smiled. "Gah! I'm so excited."

"Yeah! We should get going."
Mom suggested. Everyone started walking away except for Hunter.

He smiled uncontrollably.

"Do you mind?" I looked down at my white converse.

"Don't mind at all." He kept smiling.

"I think we should go," I pointed to them.

"Oh, yeah, of course." He got behind me and pushed the wheelchair. "So, how did you sleep?"

I shrugged. "You know, waking up a bajillion times. But, hopefully I'll sleep on the plane."

"Yeah, that would be good. I think I might do that too."

I smiled. We got to the elevator and there was no room.

"Alright, that's fine. If you take the wheelchair, I'll take Kaila downstairs." Hunter said.

"Okay, just be careful." Mom warned taking the wheel chair and Tsum Tsum's.

"No problem, Ms. Jorden."

Hunter carefully took me out my wheelchair and carried my bridal style. Hunter laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as we begun down the stairs.

"The fact that all of them are healthy and riding the elevator and you're the sick one going down the stairs."

I chuckled. "Yeah, that is a little funny."

"There's my girl." He smiled. "There's that smile I love so much."

"Stop. Your too-" I gasped.

"I'm so sorry!" Hunter missed a stair. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine Hunter." I fibbed. I was really scared.

Once we got to the bottom of the stairs, everyone was eating breakfast.

"Hey guys! What took you so long?" Alex asked.

"We were just talking." I said, smiling at the floor.

Mom opened up my wheelchair and Hunter set me on it, Mom set the Tsum's on my lap.