Teachers Day - Kagami Taiga x Reader

Work. Work. Work.

That was all that you could think of. You were one of the best students in Seirin High School. Being a member of the student council wasn't an easy job, but you strived hard to make the school proud. The Teachers Day event was coming up in two days and you were put in charge of organizing the whole event. You already had everything sorted out.

The awards, the dance, the choir and the emcees. The last thing you needed was to decorate auditorium. That was the hardest part because the school's auditorium was huge and you only had two days to hang up the banners, streamers and other decorative items. The walls needed to be painted and the flooring had to be changed. It was all down to you. 

When you walked into the school you wore a mature and calm look on your face. You greeted your friends and teachers while you were walking. When you were arranging items in your locker, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw your teacher, Usami sensei standing there.

"Ohayō, Usami sensei. Can I be of any assistance?", you asked politely.

"Ohayo, [L/N]. Actually, I just wanted to inform you about the Teachers Day celebration that we're going to have"

"What about it?"

"Well, we recently opened admissions for first years and there were a bunch of new students that came in. One of them was slacking off in class and the principal has chosen him to help you with the decorations for the event"

You looked at him confused, "Why would she choose a student that slacks off?"

"That's exactly what I asked her but she told me to just go with it. So I just had to inform you about it. I forgot what his name was but the both of you are supposed to meet in front of the counsellors room right now"

"Okay then. Thank you for the information, Usami sensei"

[A/N: That's Usami sensei from Junjou Romantica <3]

"Hai, daijobu des. I'll see you in class later"

You nodded and smiled before turning back to your locker. 

This slacker should know not to test my patience.

You walked with your books and clipboard in hand to the counsellors room. When you reached, no one was there.

As expected from a slacker.

Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you and you turned around, only to bump into a solid hard chest. This guy was tall. He had the build of a basketball player and you could crumble under his intimidating gaze. But you, being the tough and independent woman you are, you refused to be affected by it.

"Who are you?", you asked sternly.

"Kagami Taiga. You must be [L/N]"

"It should be [L/N] senpai to you", you snapped.