Never Meant - Akashi Seijuurou x Reader

Akashi's P.O.V.

Mistakes happen. But they're never forgotten. I remember when they meant to harm, and we'd forget it the second we smiled and laughed like it never happened. Some mistakes stand out more than the rest. It may be losing a ring, or even burning down the kitchen. But whatever happens, I'll always forgive you. No mistake is intentional, therefore it is called a mistake. I know neither of us meant it, but, never will we forget the pain we made each other feel that day. There were times you didn't mean what you said, and even though I knew, I didn't know. I needed you to tell me, that mistakes come and go, and the words were mistakes, no matter how long ago.

I wanted to tell you, to stop creating these emotions. What I felt, is not what I thought I would. Words that you said came out like a riddle, the answer was with me, and even though I answered correctly, I was still wrong. Staying up late I would watch you. From the back of my mind I would watch you and envision the tears streaming down your face. Was it because of what I said? Or what you said? Or what they said? When people reassure me it's always about us. I knew we'd go far but I knew we'd never last. It hurt for me to tell you, it hurt for me to realize, that reality decides everything, and this was not decided, the both of us. 

I wanted to know more, and where you went. What you did, I'll never know, but I can always guess. I saved you one day, from what I thought was danger. But when I looked behind the mirror, what seemed as danger, was your savior. I wanted no more, than to be hurt to see you go, but I wanted to stay, and make sure you were his no more. I tried to tell you, you never listened. At last you slipped away, out of my grip, my hands holding yours tightly, knowing that I'd never let go. My love, it was not me who let go. I wasted my time, holding on when I could have released you. It was not what I wanted, so I refused. 

One day as I was crossing the street, I saw you alone for the first time. Whether or not to inquire, it was for me to decide. I stood as strong as I could, to face my only weakness. But to see my weakness be weak in front of me, I knew I had to be strong for the both of us. As you cried in my arms I vowed never to let you go. Every word that you uttered, made my heart clench with pain and regret. I knew, no one was good. This whole world was filled with despair, the only happiness vanished leaving us, the last, to survive. All good will leave, the bad, will strive, is what you said. But baby we're living in the world of good, in us, lies the bad.

When you looked up at me and I saw your eyes tearing, your lips quivering, your hair caught in the wind, your soft breath on my chest, and the warmth of your body with mine, I knew I did something wrong. I need you to help me, so that I can help you. Will you love me? That was what you asked. And then I said, I never even stopped. How could it possibly be, that after so much devastation and sorrow, I didn't let you out of my heart. It was complicated but it doesn't matter, because I'm ready for a new start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was me being angsty again haha i'm sorry.

I felt kinda emo so, this is what you guys get lmao.

There's a lot of hidden meaning behind this, idk if most of you will understand but if you do then i'm proud of u, and im also single so hmu

jkjk the last thing i need rn is a relationship

what is wrong with me

kudos to whoever even reads all this nonsense after the imagine, RESPEKT

I know it's really shit, not the typical imagine but I'll try and write a proper one next time. Should I write one for my babe Aomine or someone else? Probs gonna be Aomine I am so sorry.

But we'll see ;)

Sayonara X