Episode 7

Sadao was standing at the register and glancing at the clock. It was almost time for his shift to end.

"Chi, I'll be back in a second," Sadao said, leaving the register and going in the back.

"Okay," Chiho responded, standing at her register. The long lines had finally quelled and no one was in line anymore.

"Welcome to McRonald's, What would you like?" Chiho asked as a customer came and stood in line.

"Mmn, there's a lot of choices," the customer mumbled, pushing his sucker candy to the side of his mouth.

Chiho took a look at the unusual looking customer and sweatdropped.

"W-well, would you like a  burger?" She asked.

"Hn, I heard my father worked here. But I don't sense him." he mumbled.

"Sir, is there anything you'd like to order?"

"Where is he? He should be here somewhere," He said.

"Um, who are you referring to?" Chiho questioned, not sure how to handle the customer.

Sadao returned to his register and sighed.

"Wow, you look pathetic father," The customer said, walking over to Sadao and peering closely at him.

Sadao took one look at him and gasped, "Amaimon?! What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, father,"

"F-f-father?!" Chiho yelled in utter shock.

Both Sadao and Amaimon glanced at her.

After the end of their shift, Sadao and Chiho followed by Amaimon walked down the street headed to Sadao's apartment.

"You know, if Yuri finds out about your human lover, she'll cut it off," Amaimon commented.

Sadao jolted upright before laughing uncertainly. "Chi isn't my lover, she's just a friend."

"Who is Yuri?" Chiho questioned.

"That's his wife," Amaimon answered, eating another Sucker candy.

"Is she your mother?" Chiho asked, sounding dejected.

"Sort of. I have a different birthing parent but father's married to Yuri."

Chiho glanced at Sadao and frowned before looking down again.

"Oh, father, I forgot to mention it but Mephisto is here as well. He won't let me stay at his place but he sure lets Lucifer stay. So I was wondering if I could stay with you," Amaimon said.

"Urushihara is staying at Mephisto's? Then I can finally get rid of that leaching Neet." Sadao muttered.

The apartment was in view and Sadao made his way over to it. When he opened the door he was standing face to face with Emi Who had her hand reached out for the doorknob.

There was a slight pause as the two simply stood there, then the sound of two loud gasps.

"Daddy!"

Sadao's legs were wrapped in a tight embrace as Rin and Yukio hugged them.

"You're their father?!" Emi and Ashiya yelled in unison.

Chiho stood and blinked in surprise and was speechless as Amaimon simply walked past everyone and looked around before saying, "Father, you live in a dump."