Episode 48

Sadao stood there pointing his finger as his sons did the same. Although the entrance had seemed epic in his mind, it didn't seem to work at all. The exorcists, demons and even Dorin seemed to ignore him.

"I don't think it worked," Yukio said, glancing at his father.

"I told ya this was stupid," Rin commented.

"Harsh," Sadao muttered as he winced. "A-anyway, why don't we-"

"Hey! Over here!" Rin shouted, interrupting his father as he rushed forwards with blue flames appearing as he rammed into an exorcists familiar with his feet and sent it crashing into the wall.

"It's the devil!" An exorcist screeched and all out chaos erupted at once with exorcists screaming and running away.

"You cowards!" Another yelled, struggling to stand his ground.

Rin turned and flashed his father a devious smirk before attacking exorcists and familiars with his hands feet and anything else he managed to pick up.

"Wow you're so cool Rin!" Yukio exclaimed, his eyes large and glittering.

"H-hey, daddy's right here ya know..." Sadao muttered.

"You came,"

Sadao blinked and found himself wrapped in a tight embrace.

"Yuri," he whispered, "of course I came."

When Yuri pulled back she gave him a kiss before glancing at Yukio and then back at Rin.

"What happened to my little boys?" She questioned, giving Sadao a shocked expression.

"Well you see...Mephesto's clock thingamajig," he answered simply.

"Cower in fear!" Dorin roared, earning attention. Her arm was wrapped around Amaimon's neck while the other was held high in the air. She herself was on Amaimon's back as he  ran and attacked familiars.

"Someone looks like they're having fun," Sadao commented.

"Do you know what your sons are planning?" Yuri inquired.

"Huh? All I know is that they said this was all for my benefit. I have no clue what's going on. They're lucky you're not hurt or else they would've-"

"Should I help out?" Yukio asked, interrupting Sadao.

"Well-"

"Your daddy will handle it," Yuri interjected, pushing Sadao forwards. "Good luck!"

"Go daddy!" Yukio shouted.

"Aha, you guys." Sadao said chuckling before pulling out his cell phone.

He dialed a number and once it was answered quickly whispered, "Ashiya where the hell have you been?! All this chaos and you're nowhere to be found? Haul tail and come to my side this instant,  I'm weak and out of energy and I'm about to be pummeled by exorcists and  I can't look weak in front of my wives and sons so get over here and die for me!"

He hung up and flashed the two behind him a shaky smile and a thumbs up before gulping and stepping into the battlefield.