Episode 39

Sadao blinked and flexed his hand. His body had returned to its previous state and remained in demonic form.

"Ah, Father. I can't say you're the smartest guy in the world," Beelzebub said, earning Sadao's attention.

Beelzebub was standing atop what was previously The home of Sadao's royal family. At the moment the castle was in ruins and beneath the cruel glare of the moon looked rigid and unbefitting.

Without any wasted effort, Sadao appeared in front of Beelzebub and grabbed him roughly by the front of his shirt. "Where are they?" He growled.

The smile never left Beelzebub's face as he held up his hands and said, "Look Father, You really should have stayed in Assiah. Things aren't quite as simple as you might think."

"I don't care. Where are they?" he repeated, the tone in his voice dark and malice.

"They're in Mephesto's mansion."

Sadao let go of Beelzebub and turned away.

"Father!" Beelzebub shouted, grabbing his arm.

Sadao glanced back at him momentarily.

"You may not know it yet, but everything's planned out. We, all of your other sons, did this for your benefit."

"You're putting Rin and Yukio, your younger siblings, in danger. I don't care what your reasons are. I'll deal with all of you once their safe," Sadao responded, pulling away from him and flying into the air.

Beelzebub watched him go as a small pop let out in the air and a blue orb appeared beside him.

"He's as dense as ever," he muttered turning to the orb, "I suggest you follow him. He's heading to Mephesto's mansion to pick up the twins."

The faces of Yashushi, Mephesto, Amaimon, Lucifer and Yuri appeared from within the orb.

"Once at the mansion he's in for a surprise. Of course, He can handle that much. In the meantime, we can prepare that. I'm sure little Lucie will be up for that, won't you?"

In response, Lucifer's face flushed pink as he roughly shook the orb, his words unheard yet with  distress at the nickname evident.

Beelzebub smiled and waved as the orb began to fly off in the direction in which Sadao had went.