Episode 6

Rin and Yukio walked around for a few minutes trying to find their way to Sadao's home with no success.

Then, a sudden gust of strong wind snatched the paper out of Rin's small hands and into the air.

"Oh no!" Yukio yelled.

"I got it!" Rin called out, chasing after the paper which was flying into the street.

"Watch out!" A female yelled, grabbing Rin before he could run into the street and holding him.

A large truck sped through the street followed by several other cars.

"The paper!" Rin shouted, holding out his hand as if he could still reach it.

"Rin!" Yukio called out, running over with a worried expression on his face.

Rin looked down at Yukio before looking at the girl who held him.

"You can put me down now," Rin said.

The girl obliged and put him down. "You shouldn't run out into traffic like that!  You could have been hurt," the girl scolded.

Rin frowned and glared as he folded his arms across his chest. "I was trying to go to daddy's house but I couldn't find it," he pouted.

The girl sighed and brushed back her red hair. "It's dangerous to wander about alone. Where's the idiot father of yours? He should be watching you."

"He can't 'cause he's working his shaft. He said to go to his house until he's done."

The girl blinked. "He's working his Shaft?"

"Yeah!" Rin said.

The sound of Rin's stomach grumbling was heard and Rin blushed in embarrassment.

"You're hungry, aren't you? My name is Emi. I can buy you something to eat, if you like,"

Rin was silent and looked away as Emi dug into her purse and checked her money. A small dark cloud hung over her head as she realized she didn't have enough money.

"Why don't you follow me and I can get you something to eat at an accomplices place?"

Yukio grabbed Rin's hand and whispered, "I don't trust this Emi. She gives off this really weird Aura and I don't like it."

Rin thought about it before whispering back, "We can eat first and then we'll leave. I can handle someone like her easily, I'm your big brother remember?"

Yukio nodded as Rin said, "We'll follow you because we're hungry but after that we gotta find Daddy's house."

"Alright then, follow me," Emi said, ushering the two to follow after her.

The two followed Emi to an apartment where she knocked on the door and yelled, "Open up, It's me!"

The sound of a muffled voice saying go away was heard and Emi banged on the door loudly before the clicking of a lock was heard and the door opened.

Emi pushed her way into the apartment and Rin and Yukio followed.

"Wow this place is cramped," Rin commented, looking around.

"Emi, who are those children?"

"Calm down Ashiya, I met them on the street and they were hungry. After they eat, I'm gonna take them to the police So I can find out who and where their irresponsible father is. What kind of father leaves his children by themselves? When I find him I'm gonna hit him,"  Emi stated, opening the refrigerator and looking inside.

Ashiya sighed and looked at the two.
"Can I have your names?" He asked, getting on one knee so that they were eye level.

"I'm Rin and this is my brother Yukio," Rin said.

The sound of the refrigerator shutting was heard and Ashiya stood up.

"Hey, where's Urushihara?" Emi asked, standing over the stove as she stirred a wooden spoon in a pot.

"He went out. He's been leaving for the past few days and I'm thankful. If only my Lord would return soon."

"Hey, that guy's got the same feeling as a demon," Yukio whispered to Rin.

"Yeah, he does. But don't worry, I can take him. Just look at him, he's a minor housewife demon. Those are like really weak and pathetic," Rin whispered back and Yukio giggled.