Episode 52

As Yashushi paused in the middle of the city,  he let go of Ashiya and asked, "Well, what do you see?"

"I see a bunch of fighting," Ashiya answered, cursing himself for abandoning his Lord's orders.

"Yeah you do. So, put an end to it," Yashushi ordered.

"Eh? You want me to stop all the fighting?!" Ashiya questioned bewildered.

"You're a general aren't you? Put the angels out of commission and command the demons to stop. But under no circumstances do you allow a single human to be harmed, got it?"

"Y-yes I understand," Ashiya answered, blinking in confusion at the order.

Yashushi wore a look of seriousness that was rare for him. When he turned to Lucifer he said, "You help him out."

"What about you?" Lucifer asked.

"I'm going to go handle a certain someone," he answered, "If everyone does their job, then his wish will come true."

Yashushi turned and flew off leaving the two behind.

"His wish?" Ashiya inquired glancing at Lucifer.

Yashushi flew off in the direction of the tallest building knowing that the person he was looking for would be there but before he reached the area, a sudden chill ran down his spine.

Stopping in mid flight he turned as his eyes widened. "Old Man, tell me you didn't!" He muttered, instantly flying towards Sadao's location.

...

While dark blue flames flickered around, all that Sadao could see was red. He ripped open the demon familiar without hesitation sending its blood pouring down in a shower of red droplets.

The exorcists looked on in horror and trembled as Sadao stood over the demon corpse huffing and trying to regain his breath. When he glanced over to Dorin, Amaimon was cradling his mother and holding her tightly as Yuri rushed over to their side.

Sadao was utterly drained, and it took every ounce of power he possessed simply to remain standing. But despite how weak he felt, he still managed to give the exorcists a fierce glare.

"I've tried to be nice, but you just don't learn. I guess it was stupid of me to actually believe humans were worth letting live."

One face caught Sadao's attention and it was that of Father Fujimoto. Unlike the rest of the exorcists he wore a look of concern.

"Mommy," The voice of Amaimon whimpered.

Sadao glanced back and watched as Amaimon stood up, bloodlust in his eyes. No words were exchanged, only momentary eye contact. Even without words, it wasn't difficult to understand what had transpired.

Sadao began heading over to Dorin and Yuri while Amaimon headed to the cowering group of exorcists who had begun praying.

"Is she okay?" Sadao asked, kneeling down.

"The bleeding won't stop," Yuri responded, pressing her hand on a gaping wound in Dorin's side.

As Sadao gently brushed Dorin's green hair out of her closed eyes, he ignored the shrieks of terror and destruction behind him.