Episode 10

"So, what brings you here?" Mephisto inquired as he leaned back in his chair.
Sadao looked around his surroundings for a moment before looking at Mephisto.

"Well, you have a pretty nice looking place here and a respectable job. Just what I could expect from you. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position that is as favorable and was wondering if you could loan me some money." Sadao stated.

Mephisto frowned and began to make himself a cup of instant ramen. As he poured the hot water into the bowl and stared at it with chopsticks in hand he asked, "How much money were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking one hundred thousand yen would be enough."

Mephisto had lifted up his ramen to his lips but at the sound of the amount of money in question, he let the noodles slip back into the bowl as his mouth remained open.

"I can't do that." Mephisto responded, gently putting down his chopsticks and folding his hands.

"Well how about fifty thousand yen?"

"Not happening,"

"Twenty five thousand?"

"Nope,"

"Ten thousand?"

"No,"

"How much are you gonna loan me then?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not loaning you any money," Mephisto said.

Sadao crossed his arms defiantly. "So that's how it is? I made you! You have an obligation to listen to my demands and I demand you to loan me money!"
Mephisto chuckled softly while shaking his head.

"I told you he was tight with money," Urushihara commented.

Sadao sighed heavily and stood up. "Figures. I knew you would be trouble. I was pretty drunk when I made you. Hell, your mother was crazy," He said.

There was an awkward silence as Mephisto gawked at Sadao.

Urushihara tried to stifle his laughter.

"Don't act all high and mighty over there Urushihara, I was pretty smashed when I made you too."

Urushihara stopped laughing and glared at Sadao.

"In fact, I was pretty messed up when I made most of you kids of mine except for Rin and Yukio. Amaimon's mom was pretty cute though so that would've happened whether I was drunk or not but you two's mothers were insane! I was ecstatic when Your mother died Urushihara. My only thoughts were, free! Free at last!"

Sadao began chuckling and then he began laughing loudly. It was an unsettling laughter and he kept getting louder and louder.

"DADDY STOP!" Rin and Yukio yelled in unison.

Sadao stopped laughing and instead began to cough violently. When his coughing fit ended, he cleared his throat.

"So...about money-"

Mephisto stood up and silently pointed his finger at the door. The look in his face was a very angry one.

Sadao laughed uncertainly before he walked out followed by Rin and Yukio.
"I think Lucifer is gonna stay with Mephisto," Yukio said as Sadao took the twins hands and led them out of the house.

"You're probably right about that," Sadao said softly.

"Ooh! Look! A kitty!" Rin exclaimed, pointing at a two tailed black cat that was walking along the sidewalk.

Rin wriggled his hand out from Sadao's grasp and ran towards the cat.

The cat glanced up at Rin and was instantly wrapped in his arms.

Rin chuckled as he sat down on the curb. "You smell nice little kitty. I wonder what your name is?"

"My name is Kuro and I'm a demon cat," it said. To normal human ears the statement would have came out as a soft meow but being part demon, Rin understood what the cat had said.

"Really? Wow, daddy! This cat is Kuro and he's a demon cat!" Rin exclaimed, holding Kuro out in front of him.

The cat cocked his head at Sadao before his eyes widened. "Y-you're Satan!"

Sadao scratched his head and Said, "That I am."