Episode 30

With an extremely crowded house, Sadao hadn't slept at all. He was currently getting dressed for work sluggishly with no desire other than to sleep.

"So old man, What is this job you do?" Yashushi inquired, watching his father dress.

"I work at McRonald," Sadao muttered, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Hm...I want to do that to," Yashushi stated.

"It's pretty fun," Rin piped up before saying, "Higher big brother!"

Beelzebub lifted Rin high in the air and moved him around as if He was flying. Rin emitted squeals and giggles as Yukio clapped and shouted, "My turn, my turn!"

Amaimon hovered over Urushihara's shoulder, eyeing the computer screen curiously. "You can buy candy from this tiny machine?" he asked.

"Yeah, sort of," Urushihara responded. "Hey, Sadao! What's your credit card number?"

"Like I'm telling you," Sadao responded, heading out the door.

"Have a good day at work!" Yuri and Dorin said together from the kitchen. The two were helping Ashiya prepare for the next meal.

A loud, "You guys are jerks! Untie me!" was heard from the corner as Emi wore an angry expression. Her cries were left unheard, and everyone ignored her.

Sadao stood at the cash register, faintly aware of the male standing beside him glancing around in excitement.

"Wow. You sure do have a fun job, old man," Yashushi commented, fiddling with his hat. "I could get used to this."

"Um...I know this probably isn't the time but...how many sons do you have?" Chiho inquired.

"Multiply the number you think it is by a hundred and you'd be close to the number my old man has," Yashushi answered for Sadao.

"Oh," She said, frowning as she thought it over.

"Hey, don't make that face. Someone as pretty as you needs to smile," Yashushi said, gently putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Chiho instantly blushed and glanced between the two. "I um...I should get back to work!" She shouted, running in the back.

"Did I scare her?" Yashushi inquired, glancing to his father.

"No, she's just weird like that. Although, You should stop flirting with her."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"No, its just-"

A gasp as Yashushi clasped his hand over his mouth. "You like her too? Let me guess, it was the boobs. It's always the boobs with you. Personally, I like a girl to have a cute face."

"It's not like that!" Sadao said, "she's my co-worker and I don't want You breaking her heart!"

"So, You don't deny the boobs?"

"Huh? What does that have to do with anything? So what a girl has bigger boobs. I like how they jiggle when they bounce."

"So this is what you talk about at your job Satan," an unfamiliar voice commented.

The first thing Sadao noticed was the boobs that weren't covered by a shirt but by nothing more than a bra.

"Boobs like that?" Yashushi asked pointing.

"Yeah, but they're not the nicest pair."

The girl suddenly pulled out a sword from In between her chest and attacked!