Episode 23

Sadao sighed and wiped his brow. He had just finished Cleaning and had come to the conclusion that  Cleaning was hard work.

"How does Ashiya do it every day?" Sadao mumbled.

The shuffling of feet alerted him to Yuri's presence.

"Yuri! Are Rin and Yukio asleep already?" Sadao inquired.

Yuri wore a disillusioned expression on her face and continued to walk towards him as if in a daze. It was at this moment that Sadao noticed the blade in her hand.

Sadao took a step back as Yuri lunged at him, slashing at the door he had been standing.

"Woah Yuri! Whats gotten into you?!" Sadao yelled, dodging the unfocused strikes.

Something was off.  Sadao knew Yuri wouldn't act this way under normal circumstances.

Sadao took the opportunity to grab a hold of the blade and yank it out of Yuri's grasp. In doing so, he spotted a small insect like creature attached to the back of her neck.

"Beelzebub," he growled, reaching for the insect and crushing it in his palm.

Yuri collapsed onto the floor, unconscious.

Sadao shook his hand free of the insect and lifted Yuri up, carrying her to where Rin and Yukio slept soundly. Placing her down, Sadao proceeded to check the twin's necks where similar insects wrapped in a cocoon of sorts lay.

Crushing them in his hands, Sadao wore a look of anger, his mind wondering what Beelzebub thought he was doing.

"He better have a good explanation for this or else," he growled.

The sound of the front door opening and Dorin yelling a loud "Woohoo!" caught Sadao's attention and he momentarily forgot his anger.

"Please be calm!" Ashiya said, trying to shush the woman.

"Shaddup," Dorin responded, swaggering a bit. At the sight of Sadao she immediately wrapped him in her arms and hiccupped.

"You'll not beli-hic- who we ran into! Beely!" Dorin said, waving an arm around.

"I figured," Sadao answered, removing her arm.

"Ashiya, we're gonna pay him a visit," Sadao stated.

"Nugh uh! You leave Beely alone!" Dorin responded, wildly flailing her arms around.

Sadao face palmed before attempting to calm Dorin down.

"Alright, Alright, we won't pay him a visit. But only if you calm down!"

Dorin pulled out a bottle of liquor from her person, took a swig and then thrust the open bottle into Sadao's mouth.

Forced to take a drink, Sadao could feel the immediate affects and took a hesitant step back.

Dorin laughed at Sadao's reaction before drinking from the bottle.

"My Lord are you alright?" Ashiya inquired at the sudden glazed look in Sadao's eyes.

"I...think I need...I need....I..." Sadao stumbled a bit before a wide sloppy smile crossed his face.

Throwing his hands into the air he shouted, "I think it's time for party round two!"