Episode 31

"See this is why you don't insult a woman's boobs!" Yashushi said, laughing as he dodged the woman's sword slashes. "They do jiggle though!"

"I don't know who you are lady, but you're paying for the damages!" Sadao yelled, dodging a blow to the side.

"The name's Shura, and I've been training to kill you!" She shouted.

The whole register and front desk was sliced in half and she jumped over It to the other side of the counter, going for the kill.

"Maybe we can talk it out?" Sadao asked, leaping onto the other side as she made to stab him In the throat.

A red string wrapped around her arms and forced her to momentarily stop moving.

"See, this is why I don't want your throne," Yashushi mumbled through clenched teeth. In his mouth was the red string that he was using to subdue her.

"What in God's name is going on?!" The manager shouted, stepping out and staring in shock at the scene in front of her.

Yashushi released her and Shura went after Sadao, aiming to slice off his head.

"Old man!"

"I know!" Sadao yelled, sighing heavily as he summoned up his power. With ease, he grabbed the tip of the sword and stopped it in its assault.

"Everyone! Sleep!" He ordered, turning his gaze to everyone. One by one people collapsed, falling into a deep slumber.

"Look, if you wanna kill me, wait till my shift is over," he said, throwing her back and into the wall.

"I would have never thought Satan would be working in a place like this."

"Yeah Well it's good to see you again too priest," Sadao responded, turning to the front door.

There stood Fujimoto next to a large black cat Kuro. The cat looked fierce but was trembling slightly.

"I expected you to be killing people,"

"I've changed from before," Sadao responded. "I'm taking over the world, one food chain at a time."

At that, Fujimoto burst out laughing.

"It sounds even more ridiculous out loud," Yashushi commented, poking the cheek of Shura as she leaned on her sword.

"Good luck with that."

"Someone's paying for the damages here and its not me," Sadao stated, pointing down at the mess.

"Well...I was never here," Fujimoto said, holing his hands up. He turned on his heels and walked away followed by a relieved Kuro.

"Hey! You can't just go!"

Shura stood up but was tied by the red string. "I hope you have enough money to cover this..." Sadao muttered, giving her a dark look.

Shura snickered and pulled the red string, yanking Yashushi towards her.

He let go and leapt into the air right as she slashed at him. She took this chance to run out leaving the two standing in the mess.

"I vote we call Mephesto," Yashushi said.

Sadao grimaced and then picked up the phone.

"Ah Mephisto? I have a favor to ask..."