Episode 47

Loud screaming erupted as the exorcists struggled to keep the raging Amaimon in check. His demons that had accompanied him were attacking all at once.

"Yeah! Get em! Rip them to shreds!" Dorin yelled, glee written all over her face.

Yuri sighed and shook her head as her eyes wandered over to Fujimoto who was protecting her father.

Her heart ached, for it was hard to believe that her own father would disown her and try to kill her. She knew that if the exorcists won she and Dorin would no doubt be slaughtered without mercy.

"Mommy!" Amaimon screeched, abandoning the battle to leap into the air. With his claws, he easily snapped   the bonds holding Dorin and grabbed onto her tightly before landing on the ground. He set her down and turned around, standing protectively in front of her and in the path of  the approaching exorcists.

After several seconds of trying to pull off the necklace around her neck, Dorin sprinted towards Yuri  and released her from her bonds.

"I know you don't want to hurt the humans but if we don't do something this will only end bad," Dorin said, "My baby's trying so hard not to kill them."

Yuri nodded and massaged her wrists, keenly aware of the exorcists becoming more bold.

"That necklace is a holy artifact, it prevents you from using your powers," Yuri whispered.

"No wonder I feel weak, can you take it off?"

Yuri nodded and removed the necklace.

"How dare those foolish sons,  what are  they hoping to accomplish?" Dorin questioned.

Yuri frowned, "Although Lucifer and Yashushi turned us in to the exorcists we're still alive. And  Mephesto let Amaimon come here with the purpose of saving us. These seem like contradicting actions. They are all working together yet still...I don't think we're getting the full picture."

"Too complicated," Dorin stated cracking her knuckles, "I wanna fight these pesky humans."

Out of the corner of Yuri's eyes she saw something that made her mouth drop and her eyes begin to water. Clasping her hands across her mouth she could only stand there as three individuals paused and shouted in unison, "Give us back our family!"