Episode 29

The rest of the night was nothing but noisy. Sadao tried to sleep with his head bobbing lightly while his family conversed with one another, each one being loud and purposefully ignoring the muffled cries coming from Emi who was placed over in a corner.

Finally, having had enough, He stood up and said loudly, "Okay! Time for bed! I have work in the morning!"

It was silent for a moment. Then, the talking began once again and he sighed in defeat.

Sadao's phone began ringing and he stepped out to answer it. "Hello?"

Mephesto's voice came onto the other line.

"Father!" He shouted, "Beel's showed up at my house!"

"Really? Great," Sadao answered sarcastically, "Yusushi showed up at my place."

"Lucifer is bothersome and I can't handle having Beel here too!"

"Deal with it," Sadao answered. A part of him  sympathized with Mephesto. Beel was the more crazier of the sons and tended to be more whimsical than Yushushi. But the other part was happy.

"Serves you right for not loaning me money," He couldn't help but say.

There was an exasperated cry before the phone hung up and a pop. Mephesto appeared in front of the apartment complex with Urushihara and Beelzebub.

"There's father Beel, farewell!" Mephesto declared, curtly tipping his hat before vanishing.

Urushihara sighed and gave Sadao a glare.

Sadao winced, "Still mad huh?"

"Of course he is!" Beelzebub commented. "You said you hate his mother,"

"He said he hated yours too," Urushihara retorted.

"Oh? Well, not as much as yours, I know that for a fact!"

"Oh, stop being so narcissistic!" Urushihara said defensively.

"Well at least I'm proud of myself. You're a neet, father said so. He's so disappointed in you."

"He is not!"

"You're a failure,"

"I am not!"

"Are too,"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

The argument between the two continued and Sadao watched them, sighing heavily. "My sons are idiots," he mumbled.

A hand on his shoulder diverted his attention to Yuri at his side. "Well, like father like son my dear," She commented, planting a kiss on his lips.

"You saying I'm an idiot?" he asked.

"The one and only," She said with a wink.