Episode 36

The moon shined down on them as the ground rumbled, shaking the very earth. A spell was muttered and a bright blue glow emitted from the circle, creating a large portal.

Mephesto wiped his brow and let out a soft breath. "There. I'm sorry it's so small but these things take a great deal of energy."

"Thanks," Sadao said, his eyes glued to the portal. 

"Hey Old man, you're quite bold to assume you can return to hell so soon," Yashushi stated.

Sadao turned, his eyes holding a dark aura. "I'm more than strong enough to handle a few angels."

"Yeah but it isn't just the angels. Not many of the other Demon's appreciate you abandoning them. What kind of leader abandons his comrades in the middle of a battle?"

"What are you trying to imply?"

Yashushi looked away, a small smirk playing on his lips.

Sadao followed his gaze to Beelzebub who was holding onto Urushihara who wore an unusual expression.

Catching Sadao's gaze, Urushihara gulped and looked down.

Glancing between the three of them Sadao muttered, "Tell me what's really going on. What did you three do?"

"Oh you know, the whole betraying you thing!" Beelzebub said playfully.

"If you go to hell, we'll kill your wife and kid here in Assiah and there would be nothing you could  do to stop us," Yashushi added nonchalant.

Sadao let out a calm breath, and murmured, "So, this is how its gonna be? If this is what you all want, I can't go easy on any of you."

"Um...this portal will only stay open for so long! So you better make a decision soon!" Mephesto piped up, casually standing a long distance away from everyone.

Yashushi and Beelzebub exchanged looks. With a wide smile from Beelzebub, Yashushi nodded and approached Sadao, a dark aura surrounding him.