Episode 9

Sadao followed after Urushihara who was leading him to Mephisto's home.

"Wow, everything looks so pretty!" Yukio gushed, looking around excitedly.

"What's that over there?" Rin asked, pulling Sadao's hand while he pointed at the strange looking thing on the tracks.

"That's called a bullet train. They take humans really far distances," Sadao said.

"Mephisto is the Principal of a school called True cross academy. I think It's why he has so much money," Urushihara commented, walking while he played his hand held game.

"So, we're gonna visit big brother Mephisto?" Yukio asked, looking up at Sadao.

"Yep. We're paying him a quick visit." Sadao responded.

After walking all the way over to Mephisto's home, Sadao whistled as he stared up at the large building's entrance.

"Pretty impressive," he commented, walking up to the front door and knocking.

There was the sound of locks being removed and the front door opened to reveal Mephisto's smiling face.

"Hello, Mephisto how've you been?" Sadao inquired with a smile.

Mephisto paled and his smile vanished before the door was slammed shut and the locks were heard.

"Hey, that's not very respectful!" Sadao shouted, knocking on the door again.

Silence....

Sadao began to bang on the door. "Hey! Open up! Show some respect for your father! I came all the way here to see you and this is what I get?!"

Rin and Yukio exchanged looks. "Um...daddy?" Yukio said, pulling on Sadao's sleeve.

Sadao stopped and looked down at him.

"I don't think he's gonna open the door," Yukio said.

"Well, he's gonna act that that huh, I guess I'll just have to force it open," Sadao said, giving a dark look of determination.

Sadao took a few steps backwards and then ran as fast as he could baring his shoulder at the door. What he wasn't expecting was for the door to open and for him to trip over the doormat. Sadao fell face first onto the ground and then there was silence again.

"Daddy...are You okay?" Yukio asked.

"I'm fine, perfectly fine. Don't you worry about me," Sadao's muffled voice said as he lifted himself up off the ground.

He gave a sharp glare to Mephisto who looked uncomfortable.

"Hey," Urushihara said, shifting the attention to him as he walked inside the house, not bothering to look up from his game system.

Rin and Yukio walked inside hesitantly and looked around.

"Woah! Cool!" Rin exclaimed, spotting a golden colored sword and running over to it.

"Ah, Don't touch that!" Mephisto called out, grabbing the sword before Rin could.

"Hey!" Rin whined, pouting.

"This is very dangerous. It steals souls so leave it alone." Mephisto said, putting the sword on top of the high shelf within the room.

"Everyone, follow me to a place more suited for visitors," Mephisto stated.