Episode 19

Yuri gently ran her fingers through Rin and Yukio's hair. Both boys were asleep on their mother's lap, and Sadao watched them with a smile. 

"How is the life of a human?" Yuri inquired.

"It's alright. Not at all what I was expecting though," Sadao answered. 

Yuri chuckled, "I'm glad you are adjusting. I was worried you wouldn't like it."

Yukio shuffled and sat upright, rubbing his eyes. "You're still here mommy," he mumbled, "I thought you were going to leave. I missed you." He wrapped his small arms around Yuri's waist and nestled himself into her lap, "You smell different," He muttered under his breath before falling back to sleep. 

"I'll put the twins in their beds now," Ashiya said, approaching and lifting up the sleeping form of Rin and carrying him off before getting Yukio. 

Sitting alone, Yuri, Sadao and Dorin were left in an awkward silence. "So...What's the situation in Gehenna?" Sadao inquired, breaking the silence with a goofy grin. 

"A lot has changed. Your armies are awaiting your command," Yuri responded. 

"Understandable..."Sadao said, the silence returning. 

"Are you thirsty?" Sadao inquired, suddenly standing up, "I'm gonna get drinks from the vending machine. I'll be back." He proceeded to leave the house. 

It took a while for Sadao to retrieve the drinks from the vending machine. When he inserted his money, the vending machine kept spitting it out. It took him a second to realize that he was pressing the wrong button. When he finally pressed the right button, the drink got stuck at the bottom and he was forced to roughly kick the machine to get his drink. The same thing happened for the other two drinks. After successfully gathering all three drinks, he made his way back inside the house to be met with a horrifying scene.

It looked as if it was a battle of Auras for the entire room was filled with dark black and blue auras. Both Yuri and Dorin looked at each other with smiles on their faces, but Sadao shivered at the sight. 

"Um...I'm back," He said, half questioning himself as he handed both women their drinks before sitting down rigid. He smiled shakily as a sweat drop fell down the side of his face as he internally screamed.