Episode 41

"I can't believe it! They would never!" Emi shouted, shaking her head furiously from within the sharp binds of the strong red string produced by Yashushi.

"Face it, heaven betrayed you. They wanted us to capture you and bring you to them because they want you dead. Is that so hard to believe?" Yashushi stated, rolling his eyes.

Yashushi stood beside Urushihara outside a pair of golden gate's guarded by a set of well armed angels.
Urushihara fidgeted, his wings gently folded behind his back as his eyes flickered around.

"Stop being paranoid, I'm here," Yashushi said, "We're similar, what with you being formally an Angel and I being half Angel. So relax, the big man will be pleased to see us."

"Y-yeah," Urushihara mumbled.

"You fiends! I'm Emilia the hero! How can I be treated this way? Let me go!" Emi yelled. Her cries went unnoticed for the angels standing guard merely stepped aside and allowed the two Demon's passageway into the gate's of heaven.

"See? What did I say?" Yashushi said, pulling her along and dragging her from the floor.

"You won't get away with this!" She responded.

Yashushi merely smiled and turned his attention to the large castle like structure in front of them, it's pearly white marble casting a radiant glow all around.

"Shall we?" he said softly before walking forwards.

Entering the building, they continued to walk forwards until they came across an intricately designed door.

Two winged individuals stood in the way, frowning as their eyes looked Yashushi and Urushihara over.

"Michael! Rafael! Help me!" Emi shouted.

Both males turned their gazes away as the door opened behind them, leaving Emi with the feeling of crushing realization. She hung her head and fell silent as she was pulled along.

Inside, the light was unbearably bright and made It difficult to See anything. A figure seated on a throne was the only shape that was recognisable.

A low rumbling voice that shook the entire ground as he spoke seemingly from all around said, "Welcome, home Lucifer."