Episode 16

Sadao dropped  Rin and Yukio off at their school and began heading home. He had the day off and looked forward to relaxing and catching up on his favorite manga. As he rode his bike, he was unaware of the angry redhead following behind. That is, until she shouted his name while flailing her arms in the air. Onlookers stopped and stared and Sadao had no choice but to stop and face her. 

"What do you want Emi?" He inquired with a sigh. 

So much for my day off, he thought. 

Emi stood and tried to catch her breath. Once she did, her face was still slightly pink, "Where did you leave those kids?! I bet you took them to some occult or demon training! I knew you were up to no good!"

Sadao rolled his eyes, "They're at school," he said simply. 

"School?" Emi repeated, confused. 

After explaining to Emi what school was, Sadao attempted to ride off. 

"W-wait!" Emi yelled. 

Sadao momentarily paused. "What?"

Emi blushed and fiddled with her fingers. "I-it's not like I need you're help...but...um...come with me!" Not giving him any choice, She grabbed his wrist and pulled him after her.

"My bike! Let me get it!" Sadao protested, looking back at the bike as it laid helpless on the ground. 

Ignoring his protests, Emi continued to pull him along.

Meanwhile a certain green haired woman watched this from atop a nearby building. Her sharp, eagle like eyes glaring down at the scene of Sadao and Emi. a dark black aura was rising around her as she balled her usually dainty hands into tight fists. The look of evil that emitted from her was dangerous. So dangerous that Sadao suddenly shivered and looked around frantically. 

"What did I tell you about seeing other women?" Dorin growled, her anger boiling over. "I knew you were a good for nothing cheater. That's why I'm gonna rip out your intestines and shove them down your throat!" 

Nearby birds took flight, not wanting to be anywhere near the angry demon. Even the animals knew better than to piss a demon woman off, especially one who was the wife of Satan himself. 

Sadao shivered once again and caught sight of the birds. The deep sense of dread filled his chest and he knew,  today he was not going to be having a relaxing day off.