Episode 38

"What is this thing?" Rin questioned, gently placing his hand on the large grandfather clock.

"It's one of Mephesto's toys. It can grant an age increase. You see, we need you older to be able to show Satan just how strong you really are, so step inside."

Rin was given a light shove against the clock and he was instantly absorbed into it.

Inside was pitch black and his heart hammered in his chest. "I'm not scared...I'm not scared..." he mumbled taking a deep breath. After releasing his breath, a calmness washed over him and he found it hard to keep his eyes open. Slowly closing them, the sound of his mothers voice filled his ears as he imagined her telling him a night time story.

Meanwhile...Beelzebub sighed and gently patted Yukio's head from underneath his arm. "Everything will be fine, you'll finally take Ente Isla.  You should be happy little brother," he then nestled into Yukio's shoulder and placed him down.

Taking the smaller child's hand in his own he pulled him along after him down a large corridor.

"Why are we at Mephesto's mansion?" Yukio whispered.

"To make you grow up!" Beelzebub answered gleefully, flashing an innocent smile.

He continued to pull him after him until the sight of a blue haired male came into view.

"Did you already start it?" Beelzebub inquired.

"Yes, So this is the other spawn, hello there."

He reached out a hand and Yukio immediately smacked it away as he glared up at him.

"Hmph, get him inside. The sooner we get this over with the sooner this will be all over." He said, rubbing his hand.
"Sure sure~"

Yukio was pulled forward and pushed against a large clock where he was immediately absorbed into it and plunged into darkness.