Episode 32

Sadao stood outside his home, his hand hovering over the doorknob as the sound of screaming, yelling, and glass breaking was heard on the other side.

Behind him, Yashushi was talking and laughing with three co-workers, one of which was Chiho.

Sighing deeply, he prepared himself for what he was about to see as he opened the door.

Rin and Yukio were leaping around with their tails exposed, throwing Urushihara's game system.

"Give it back!" Urushihara yelled, trying to escape from Beelzebub's grasp.

At the same time, Ashiya was trying to clean up a broken mess of glass from off the floor.

"Alright, that's it! You're all grounded!" Sadao shouted.

All activity ceased. The sound of the game system hitting the ground and shattering was heard along with Urushihara's shrill scream of horror.

"You can't ground me!" Rin yelled, an excited look on his face as he planted his hands on his hips.

"I beg to differ! Bed, Now!" Sadao shouted, pointing.

Rin stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms, "No!"

Beelzebub giggled and squeezed Urushihara tighter to his chest. "Looks like Rin's becoming defiant. What are you gonna do?"

"Shut it," Sadao said, putting on a stern expression. "Rin, I said go to bed."

"Nuh uh! I'm not gonna listen to you! Big brother Amaimon said I can do whatever I want!"

"He said what?!"

Sadao looked around for the presence of Amaimon, but couldn't see him anywhere.

"When I get my hands on him I'll..."

"It can't be helped. The precious Rin is acting on his own accord. I think he has the right idea. He can do what he wants since he's gonna be demon king," Yashushi commented, his arms wrapped around Chiho as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Enough of your thoughts!" Sadao shouted, giving him a glare.

"All of you, go to bed!" Sadao ordered. The look in his eyes were fierce and Rin dropped his happy expression.

"Aw, don't be so mean. The kids were just having some fun," one of the Co-workers commented.

"I don't care How much fun they're having, this is my house and my rules," Sadao said sternly.

Tears swelled in Rin's eyes and he balled up his fists. "I'm not listening to you! I can do what I want! I hate you!" he screamed as a sudden burst of blue flames erupted.

Sadao covered his eyes to shield them from the flames and when he opened them again, the sight of a tail passing came into view.

"Rin!" he shouted, turning to see him leaping from the stairs and running off into the distance.