Episode 50

Beelzebub listened intensely to Lucifer's rapid regurgitation of the events within God's kingdom.

Smiling wide he gave a thumbs up before the orb vanished.

"I never thought that God would agree to such terms," Mephesto commented.

"As long as no humans die in this power struggle," Beelzebub murmured.

"God could obliterate every one of us demons and yet he's allowing us to-"

"Calm yourself Mephesto, we demons have been coexisting with the humans  for a while now. The only difference is, we've been told God doesn't care. Nothing will change, except that we no longer have to fear of angelic interference."

"Y-yes..."

"The problem lies in Ente Isla," As he said this, Beelzebub opened his arms wide and stared down at the battlefield. Hundreds of soldiers stood prepared to defend their territory.

"Not even Father's generals could takeover. Are you sure-"

"Ladies and gentleman, we will now proceed to take over. Don't fret because we cannot kill you. But what we will do is show you your next ruler!"

"What are you doing?" Mephesto questioned, utter confusion etched on his face.

Snapping his fingers, small insect like creatures appeared and began forming themselves in the shape of humans; more specifically, two dimensional images of  Yukio as a young child.

"He is only half demon and the other half is human! Accept it cause there's nothing you can do about it." Beelzebub shouted.

An awkward silence followed as the soldiers stared at the bugs image in utter confusion.

Seeing no response Beelzebub sighed and turned to Mephesto, "Just pause time within the entire Ente Isla area."

"You should have said that to begin with!" Mephesto commented, rolling his eyes. He then proceeded to place the entire area under suspended time.