Episode 51

Despite himself, Sadao let out a shriek as he dodged a rather close attack to his head.

"You're so silly daddy," Rin commented, giggling as he round kicked a familiar.

"Oh I'm just playing with them," Sadao responded. Ashiya, where are you?!  his brain questioned, dodging again. 

...

After receiving that rushed phone call from Sadao, Ashiya leaped into action! While he had been instructed to remain within his residence by the rather frightening forms of Amaimon and Yashushi, he could hide no more!

Ashiya smiled and quickly threw open his front door to  fly to his Lord's side where he belonged. At least, that was what he intended. He wasn't expecting Lucifer and Yashushi to appear out of nowhere right in front of him and grab him roughly by the front of his shirt. 

"Come with us," Yashushi ordered. Without waiting for a response he dragged Ashiya behind him as he and Lucifer took off into the sky.

...

Ashiya I swear I'll curse you from beyond the grave!  Sadao thought as he dodged yet another close call.

Quickly getting irritated, Sadao began pondering on the quickest method of action. His current options were to either stop the fight or flee.

"Daddy, I'm tired," Rin whined, kicking another familiar before rushing over to Sadao and tugging on his sleeve. A yawn escaped his lips as he rubbed his eyes.

"Well you can't sleep yet," Sadao said as he sweat dropped at the prospect of fighting alone.

"Do your best daddy," Rin said, yawning again as he headed over to his mother.

"W-wait a second!" Sadao said while reaching out. He sighed heavily as he hung his head, feeling quite pathetic.

In the midst of his self pity, a shriek rang out and gained his wide eyed attention.

"Mommy!" Amaimon roared, glancing in utter horror as Dorin was sent flying by an unusually large familiar. She crashed into the wall creating a large hole before falling. When she hit the floor, a pool of red began seeping out from under her as she laid on the ground not moving.

All at once it was like a switch was flipped on. Sudden rage rumbled in the pit of Sadao's stomach overtaking him and leaving him with no thoughts but the growling words that left his mouth.  "I'll kill you!"

As if a storm was released, blue flames erupted from the ground creating a sea of destruction as Sadao leapt into the air, and attacked the familiar with everything he had.