Episode 28

Sadao gave Ashiya a deathglare when he spotted him in the now empty store asle.

Rin was furiously kicking and yelling as his flames kept growing, only contained by Sadao's power.

Ashiya wore an expression mixed with fear, exhaustion, confusion, and shock all at once.

"Thanks for babysitting," Sadao said sarcastically as he walked past.

It took half an hour to return home with all the shopping goods. Rin was still flailing around, this time much lightly as exhaustion crept up on him.

Sadao had him slung over his shoulder while his hand held several large bags.

Dorin and Yuri were rapidly talking while Amaimon was digging in a candy bag generating a very noisy background. Sadao was trying to reach his keys in his pocket, his nerves already reaching their limit.

Having successfully unlocked the door, he flicked on the lights and sat the bags down as the others piled in.

It wasn't until a muffled voice tried to speak did everyone take notice to the red head tied up and bound on the floor.

"Emi? What are you doing?" Sadao questioned.

Emi kicked her bound legs, an angry look on her face.

"She's lucky I didn't kill her," a voice said, gaining attention.

A black haired male sat in a red lined chair that didn't belong to Sadao. He wore a smirk on his face and had his face on his hand.

"Hey Old man," he said with a wave.

Sadao stiffened. "Yashushi, how are you? Been well? I told you to call me dad, not old man."

The smirk vanished from Yashushi's face. "I'm your  son, I should be the  demon king in your place," he said in a dark tone. "Just kidding! I don't wanna be the demon king, that sucks," He said, switching back and waving his hand.

"Yeah, it really does," Sadao said hesitantly.

In truth, Sadao could never understand Yashushi. His son was whimsical, and extremely playful. It was hard to know exactly what he was thinking.

He was the first son Sadao had with an Angel, a woman who was no longer around. Being abandoned by his angelic mother had taken a toll on Yashushi's psyche, leaving him vulnerable. The only people he got along with and trusted were Beelzebub and Mephesto, the latter having a large influence on him.

Knowing this, Sadao asked, "Have you spoken to Mephesto or Beelzebub?"

Yashushi stood up and stretched, "Beel is taking care of the mess YOU left behind in Gehenna. It's hectic, the angels are getting out of control but he's managing to keep them at bay. As for Mephesto, I haven't seen him yet, although I heard Lucifer is with him right now so..."

"Well I'm glad you're here," Yuri said softly, holding onto Yukio's sleeping form.

Yashushi was silent. Then, a wide grin appeared on his face. "Good. I think I'm going to stay for a while, if you don't mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Yashushi's NicoleMSantiago Oc. I put a pic down below so you know what he looks like. Thanks for everyone who's read the story so far, hope you keep on enjoying the story!

       Yashushi