Episode 20

It was time for Sadao's shift and he stood in front of a gushing Yuri. 

"Oh my! You're so handsome!" She said, her hands clasped together as a pink hue fell over her cheeks. Sadao couldn't prevent himself from blushing as he nodded to her praise. Yuri placed a kiss on his cheek before ushering him out of the house.

After leaving and heading to work, Sadao stood at the counter doing his job. "Hey Mr. Mao how's the kids?" A male co-worker asked, having  just finished taking an order. "They're fine. The homework they're given looks tough though," Sadao responded, glad to have someone new to talk to. 

"Yeah, Schools are always assigning difficult work. Hey, the others were wanting to throw a party celebrating the Twin's first week of school. You wouldn't mind if we did that would you?" The co-worker questioned. 

"Not at all," Sadao answered.

"Great! The others will head over your place later today. We'll bring party supplies and everything. Just make sure the twins don't find out okay,"  The Co-worker said, happily slapping Sadao on the back before walking off. 

Sadao wore a happy expression before his expression fell. "Wait-you guys are gonna what?!"

After his shift and returning home, Sadao sighed as he finished explaining the circumstances to Ashiya.

"I see. So the humans will be coming over," Ashiya repeated, wearing a worried expression. 

"This is not good!" Sadao exclaimed, burying his face in his hands. "Where's Yuri and Dorin?" He inquired, suddenly remembering the women's lack of presence in the home. 

"Both Ladies left a while ago. I'm sorry but I couldn't stop them. They left with your savings..." Ashiya responded.

"Not good at all," Sadao groaned, falling over on his side.