Episode 35

Rin took a giant bite of the piece of chicken, chewing it slowly as he let the mildly spicy sauce sting his tongue.

"This is good!" he shouted, taking another large bite.

"I told you."

As Rin chewed, he felt slightly uncomfortable by the presence of the Angel in front of him and glanced outside.

"Are you done? Lets go,"

Rin's hand was grabbed and he was pulled out of his seat and ushered out of the fast food restaurant.

"Where are we going?" Rin asked.

"Well, you're going home."

******

"Daddy I want Rin!" Yukio yelled, tears streaming down his face as he buried himself deeper into Beelzebub's chest.
Sadao ran his hand through his hair as he leaned over Mephesto's shoulder peering at the orb in his hands.

An image appeared, one that brought a frown to Sadao's lips as the male turned and smiled into the orb, his blue hair catching the glint of the moonlight.

"Oh my, a demon tracking device. Can you hear me Satan?" He laughed softly before saying, "I'm guessing you're looking for your  missing son, am I right? Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is, he's well fed and alive. The bad news is, he belongs to me now."

"What?!" Sadao roared, silencing Yukio's cries and earning the attention of everyone.

"You bastard!" Sadao shouted, snatching the orb from Mephesto.

"Ah, father! He can't hear you!"

"Don't worry, he'll stay alive. After all, the heavens need control of Ente Isla somehow, right? A puppet leader is perfect for the job. He's part human so it's not like we can just Kill him. All we need is to kill you. So let me make a proposal, either you come and sacrifice yourself to transfer your power, or we purify the boy and destroy his demonic ties to you."

"Shut up! I swear upon the rivers of Hell I'll kill you." Sadao growled, evil aura emitting from his body.

There was a laugh and then the orb want blank.

"Mephesto, open the veil."

"But father! You're not-"

"I said open it!" Sadao ordered.

Mephesto let out a small yelp.

Even without his full power, Sadao's presence was intimidating.

"I-I'll do it," Mephesto said, his voice barely above a whisper.