Episode 34

"Go find him!" Yuri screamed, putting her hands in her hair as she paced the floor frantically.

"Calm down, The old man will find him," Yashushi said softly, trying to calm her. He glanced at Beelzebub who was still holding onto Urushihara. The two locked eyes and a smirk appeared on Beelzebub's lips.

"It's my fault! I should have put the twins to bed an hour ago!" Ashiya yelled, tears in his eyes as he glanced outside at the cool night sky.

"Tell me you found him," Sadao said, worry in his eyes as he watched Amaimon plop down from atop the roof.

"Not a sign," Amaimon responded.

Sadao groaned and places his face in his hands. "Was I too harsh? No, it's all your fault. Why'd you have to tell him he could do what he wanted?!"

"Well he's gonna be demon king so he really can do what he wants. I just told him the truth."

"I ought to kill you, it's all your fault. I swear if something happens-ow!"

Sadao rubbed the back of his head where something hard had collided.

"Don't blame my precious baby for your mistakes! Children must be handled gently!" Dorin declared, going over to Amaimon and patting his head.

"Rin couldn't have gone far, he's a little boy. The issue is he's the next heir. Why don't you use your power and send a message to him in our language?"

"I can't," Sadao said, "I don't have enough power to send a message over Japan."

An idea struck him. "But I can call Mephesto. He can stop time for me!"

Sadao whipped out his cellphone and dialed Mephesto's number. When Mephesto answered, Sadao began to rapidly explain the situation and what he wanted him to do.

"That's quite a lot of things you want me to do. I'm not your go to man when things go wrong. You're starting to wear out your favors."

"Aw come on! You're not still mad about the whole mother thing are you?"

"It was a rude thing to say! I'm disgusted to call you my father!"

"Okay, okay, the joke was in bad taste.  Please, just help me find Rin. Freeze time for me, please~"

"For starters, I'm not freezing time for you. The shortest period of time I can do is a week and I can't have people frozen for a week. But I can help look for him, give me a sec."

The phone hung up and a pop was heard. Sadao looked up to see Mephesto floating downwards holding an umbrella.

"Let us depart!"  He declared.