Episode 44

Sadao stepped outside of the rubble of the front of the building, relaxed and not at all concerned about the groups of angels and demons currently fighting in front of him. He was followed by Rin, Yukio and Beelzebub.

"Yo!" He said loudly, gaining attention. Angels and demons paused mid fight to stare at him while he casually waved at them. 

A blur of movement flew past him as blue flames appeared in their wake. Angel and Demons eyes all widened at once, recognizing the sign but all too late. There was screams from the angels as they were knocked back, while the demons bowed low. Through the sound of the screams Sadao chuckled and said to Beelzebub, "Don't my sons look adorable when they're hurting things?"

Once the screams were no longer heard, Rin and Yukio stood in the middle of unconscious bodies, demonic smiles on their faces as the blue flames dimmed down. "We're the heirs to the throne!" Rin shouted, "Bow down and be amazed by our strength!"

"Ah, so cuute~" Sadao gushed, his cheeks pink as he stood proudly watching the display.

"Father, the path is all clear," Beelzebub said.

"Oh, right."

Sadao grabbed a nearby Angel and lifted them up to eye level. With  the fiercest glare he could muster, he said in a dark voice, "Open a gate to Assiah or I will transform you into one of us and trap you here forever."

The Angel gave no comment and Sadao sighed before shouting, "Now!"
A shudder and then the Angel wordlessly lifted up their palm, creating an extremely small portal before they were dropped onto the floor.

"We're all good," Sadao said, beaming.

"Let's go."

"I wanna stay and have some more fun," Rin whined, pouting with a look of dissatisfaction.

"I'll buy you two icecream~"

"Yay!" Rin exclaimed, running and leaping through the portal. Yukio shortly followed suit leaving Beelzebub and Sadao behind.

Sadao took a step forward before looking at Beelzebub, "I understand you're not telling me everything, what's really going on?"

"We're helping you achieve your goal. When everything's over your wish will come true."

Sadao frowned and said nothing, instead stepping into the portal and disappearing.

Beelzebub stood there watching as the portal slowly closed in on itself leaving him behind in Gehenna.

He turned to see the demons lift up their heads and stare at him expectantly.

"Let's go my dears, Ente Isla awaits us," he said with a smile.