Episode 14

Rin frowned as he watched through the window as Sadao walk down the stairs and towards his bike.

Rin sighed loudly and moved away from the window. "I wanna go outside," He said loudly.

"Young master, it's best if you stay inside today," Ashiya said.

"But I don't wanna!" Rin whined, crossing his arms defiantly. 

Ashiya sighed and continued wiping the dinner table.

"I'm sorry young master but I was entrusted with keeping you inside."

"I wanna go outside!" Rin protested.

"Ashiya, can we please go outside?" Yukio questioned, his eyes becoming large and glistening. He was employing the 'puppy eyes' for maximum effect.

Ashiya instantly shivered. The look of adorableness was getting to him.

"F-fine..." Ashiya said shakily, a blush on his face. He had failed to resist the puppy eyes!

Rin and Yukio high fived before rushing out of the apartment.

"W-wait young lords!" Ashiya yelled, running after them.

Dorin hummed to herself as she washed the dishes, momentarily glancing back to see everyone gone. She wore an expression of confusion.

Meanwhile, Rin and Yukio laughed as they ran around the playground. "You can't catch me!" Rin shouted, running zig zagged.

Yukio laughed and continued to Chase Rin not giving up.

Ashiya watched this from the bench. He sighed and glanced around. There wasn't many children at the playground and the few that were around were around the ages of two and three.  A young mother sat down at the bench next to Ashiya bouncing a young baby on her knee.

"Hello, I'm Yuki," the mother said, giving Ashiya a smile.

"I'm Ashiya," he responded, glancing back at Rin and Yukio.

"Are those two yours?"

"Ah, um well...they're..."

The mother Yuki chuckled, "How old are they?"

"They are six in human years," Ashiya responded, earning another chuckle from Yuki.

"Have you enrolled them in school?" She inquired.

"School?"

After briefly being informed on what school was and how to enroll the twins, Ashiya excused himself and gathered Rin and Yukio.

After returning home, both quickly fell asleep and remained that way until Sadao got back from work.

"How was you guys day?" Sadao asked, finally able to relax.

"Satan, Tomorrow you will enroll the twins into this School thing!" Dorin stated firmly.

Sadao stared blankly at her. "School? What's that?"