Episode 33

Rin ran, unsure as to where he was going. He didn't stop, despite hearing his name being called in the distance.

He continued running until he came to an unfamiliar looking part of town, pausing to take in his surroundings.

"Are you lost?" a voice asked.

Rin glanced to the person who spoke. The face of a short blue haired male stared down at him with a smile on his lips.

"No I'm not!" Rin yelled, balling his fists up.

"Okay, okay, no need to be so defensive. I'm just here to help," he said, holding his hands up.

Rin frowned and knelt down, hugging his knees to his chest. "My daddy is being unfair. I don't have to listen to him anymore. Amaimon said I can do what I want."

"He's right, you're a big boy aren't you? You can do whatever you want. You don't have to listen to anyone. Hey, why don't we show your daddy that? Lets show him just how strong you really are."

Rin looked up at him in confusion. "How do I do that? Daddy's so strong he probably won't be impressed by anything I do."

"Don't worry, I have an Idea. My name is Mitsuki Sarue, I'm also an archangel."

"Woah! You're one of those," Rin asked, standing suddenly. "Big brother Yashushi's mommy was one of you guys!" 

"You can trust me. Together, i'm sure we can do something amazing to impress your daddy. Something cool and awesome. Come with me."

He held out his hand. Rin eyed him unsure if he should trust him.  A part of him warned him not to. 

A distant memory resurfaced and Rin said, "I'm not suppose to go with strangers."

"But I'm not a stranger, I'm your friend. I'm going to help you."

"But we just met. Doesn't that make you a stranger?"

"True...I'll tell you what, I'll buy you the best meal you've ever had from the most popular food chain in Japan."

"McRonalds?!" Rin yelled, eyes glittering.

"No, Sentucky fried Chicken, it's much better than McRonalds."

Rin's face fell and he kicked the dirt. "I'll try it, but it better be the best!" he shouted, taking his hand.