Episode 26

Sadao stood in between Yuri and Dorin, accompanying them to yet another store.

"I'm gonna be dead broke after this..." he mumbled, walking inside.

"Oh my gosh! It's so cute!" Yuri squealed, running to an elaborate dress and running her hands across the fabric. Dorin followed after her and ran her hands across the fabric as well, a blush on her face. 

Sadao sighed and shifted uncomfortably, his eyes wandering around the store. A blur of movement caught his eye and he squinted to get a better look. 

Dismissing it as nothing, Sadao turned to glance back at his wives and was shocked to see the same male from before. This time, the male was behind the store counter, casually chatting with Dorin and Yuri, winking and causing the women to laugh as he rang up their items.

Sadao clenched his fists and was about to say something when an evil aura from behind caused him to turn around.

Amaimon's head was poking out from the doorway, his claws digging into the doorframe. "Oi, you're just gonna let that pathetic human flirt with my mother?" he questioned.

"Ah, well-" Sadao was interrupted by Amaimon's purposefully loud footsteps as he stomped over to the counter and wrapped his arms around Dorin's waist.

"Mooomy~" he whined, burying his face into her shoulder.

"Amaimon, what's wrong?" She asked, a concerned look on her face.

"I want sweets~"

"Okay dear, we'll get some,"  Dorin said, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

Both women grabbed their bags and departed, walking past Sadao who stood there staring at Amaimon who was watching his mother leave.

After she left, Amaimon roughly grabbed the male by the shirt and pulled him close. "If I ever catch you flirting with my mother again, I'll kill you. No, I'll pull out your eyeballs and sell them to my cousin first, then I'll rip you shred to shred. I'll DESTROY YOU."

Amaimon's demon form appeared and he towered over the now trembling human. "I-I understand! I won't go near your mother!" the male squeaked, his eyes large like saucers as he shook violently in Amaimon's grip.

"Okay, he got the message," Sadao said.

Amaimon let the human go and reverted back to normal. He then walked over to Sadao before glancing back at the human.

"Lets go," Sadao said, walking out of the store.

After transforming again for a last minute scare, Amaimon followed after Sadao.

"So, you came after us?" Sadao asked.

"Yeah, Alciel said he needed to go shopping and let us come here too."

"Oh. So Rin and Yukio are here too?" Sadao asked when loud screaming interrupted him.

When he turned towards the noise, Blue flames were everywhere. He sighed heavily. It was in the direction of the candy store.

"Oh boy," Sadao muttered, scratching his head.