Episode 46

When Sadao stepped foot back into Assiah, the human world, he sighed.

The sky was a dark red as angels and demons fought in the air sending each other toppling to the ground or crashing into buildings. The humans were in mad chaos; although lacking the ability to see the demons and angels, yet still able to sense the evil and see the destruction.

Sadao shook his head and muttered, "How terrible. They're having so much fun without me."

"Daddy, I want mommy," Yukio stated, tugging on Sadao's sleeve.

Being much older than previously and unaware of his strength, Yukio was so strong that his tugging managed to pull Sadao into the ground.

"Sorry," Yukio said, peering down as Rin laughed and pointed while saying, "daddy, you're so weak."

Sadao picked himself up with as much pride as he could muster and Said, "I meant to do that."

After collecting himself and closing his eyes, Sadao tried to pinpoint Yuri's peculiar aura. It took him much longer than he anticipated but when he did locate her, his eyes flashed open and he furrowed his brows.

"It looks like your mother is in a sticky situation," he said, going into thought.

Rin turned his head sideways, "did she eat peanut butter and make a mess? Is that why she's sticky?"

"Huh? No! A Sticky situation is just a figure of speech!" Sadao clarified.

"Oh! I get it."

Sadao sighed in relief and smiled, "Good. Now lets go, we have to rescue your mother from frightening exorcists."

"Okay!" Rin and Yukio said together as they raised their hand.