Actual Chapter 1

Screams filled my ears and I smiled. I brought my knife down to the women's body. The screams stopped and I laid back.
"Wow. That was tiring. I'm hungry." I smirked and looked down at the bodies. I smiled and I twirled my knife around my fingers. I cut a piece of the girls arm off. I held it in my mouth and chomped down on it ripping off some meat. This started when I was about eleven when me and Doragon ran into a guy who tried to kill us and I finished him. We were hungry but Doragon suggested we find a store or something but I was way to hungry. I bent down and ate almost all of him. All Doragon did was shrug. He accepted me even if I was a canible.
I finished my current meal and wanted to save a few snacks for later. I cut out the hearts. Mmmmmm my favorite. It's like my pizza to kids. It is the best! I put them in a little jar in my bag. I went upstairs and looked around the women's closet and found a black shirt and jeans that would fit me. I put them on and went downstairs. I turned on the tv and slouched on their couch. I looked down at the family. A mother, father and a kid. I shrugged and turned my attention to the tv.
Reports of BloodSplatter have been reported in the south side of town. Police suggest you lock every opening to your house. The reporter said. I smirked and turned off the tv. I walked outside to the backyard. There was a swing set and a fountain. I sat in the swing. I looked up at the sky. It was beautiful, the Stars were out and I could see them all. I smiled.
"I can't believe Doragon was right. We did survive on our own. Well I don't know about him. But I did. I hope he's ok."
"How do you know my name?" A voice asked from behind. I turned around. It was a boy with fiery red hair and brown eyes with a headset and a guitar case on his back. He was wearing a gray shirt and jeans.

  "Oh hello

"Oh hello." I said uneasy.
"Well are you going to answer my question?" He asked.
"What question?" I asked rubbing my neck.
"How do you know my name?" He asked again.
"Doragon? Is it really you?" Tears formed in my eyes.
"Do I know you?" He asked.
"It's me. Okotte." I smiled as tears slipped down my face.
"Okotte? Oh my god." He said as he ran to me hugging me tight.
I hugged back and never wanted to let go. "I can't believe it's you!" I cried.
  He pulled back looking at me. His stare went from my eyes down to my lips. "I've been wanting to do this for years." Before I knew it, he kisses me. I kissed back. We pulled back for air.
  "I missed you so much." I cried. He wiped away my tear and smiled.
"I'm never going to leave you again." He told me as I hugged him again. He toke me to his house and I sat down on the couch.
  "Nice bachelor pad." I giggled.
  "Thanks. Hold on. I have to make a phone call." He said leaving me alone. I sat there for a while waiting for him.
  "NO!!" I heard him scream. I raised a brow and got up. Before I could take a step he came into the room.
  "What's going on?" I asked.
  "Look I don't want you to get mad but I know who you are and what you've done. I was part of your investigation. That was the police station and they want me to turn you in."
  I looked at him in disbelief. "Why? Why would you do this to me?"
  "No. Look I'm not going to turn you in. I only joined the search so I could find you. And I did. Now I'm never letting you go." He said taking a step closer to me.
  I bit my lip. "How do I know you won't turn me in?" I asked.
  "I'm your best friend. I love you. I would never do that." He said grabbing my hands.
  I looked down then up to him.  "Why did you leave me all those years ago?"
  "I didn't leave you. I was kidnapped. They took me away from you. I did end up killing them but it was self defense. When I tried to get back to you, you already left. Why did you?"
  "To look for you. I couldn't live without you." I said.
  "But look what you've done without me."
  "But this is all bad. I put you in danger. Not only that but I'm killing the innocent."'
  "I forgive you for that." I looked into his eyes seeing sorrow and sadness. I smiled and kissed him. We were interrupted by people banging on the door. He pulled back and walked away.
"Okotte. I want you to run. Run as far away as possible. Please don't forget me."
A tear ran down my cheek. For the second time, I'm loosing my best friend. "I couldn't if I tried." I said picking up my bag and heading for the window. "I love you."
  "I love you too now GO!" He yelled.
  I sighed and jumped out the window and ran through the forest. I kept running as memories of me and Doragon went through my mind. I saw a piece of paper nailed to a tree. I stopped and ripped the paper off.
Always watching
            No eyes.

  That's not creepy at all. Note the sarcasm. I threw the paper on the floor and kept running. I saw about seven more of those notes then stopped. Wow this is a really sick joke for a normal kid. I thought as I calmed down and walked. I had a strange feeling that someone was watching me. Then my vision went blurry and everything looked like a broken TV screen. I became dizzy and fell. Out of no where a tall man with eight tentacles wearing a tux without a face showed up.
Hello my child. It said through my mind.