41-

Hey guys! This is not an A/N. This is a chapter just a small A/N here. Sp I realized there a way too many romance moments between Splatter and EJ so I'm just going to separate them for a while. If you don't want me to separate them leave in the comments and in the next chapter I will continue. Now onto the story.

Toby's POV
I woke up hugging Splatter. I noticed my mouth guard was off too. I shrugged and hugged Splatter tight. I don't like her like she likes EJ but she is like my sister. I smiled remembering my biological sister. I loved hanging out with her. She was awesome! So is Splatter.
I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep. I felt Splatter move and she groaned. I knew she was awake now. I just pretended to be asleep. I felt her poke my cheek.
"Toby~ get up. I'm hungry." She whined.
"Splatter go b-back t-to sleep." I groaned shutting my eyes tight.
"But brother~" she continued to whine. I hate it when she calls me brother. It's my weak spot.
"Fine. J-just look at t-the wall. I h-have to p-put o-on my m-m-mask." I said letting her go and turned so she couldn't see the side of my face. The reason I wear a mask is because the side of my cheek has been burned off. Kinda like Jeff's smile but instead of it being cut, it was burned. My teeth showed through my cheek.
"Why? Is it that bad?" She asked. She gave me a concerned look.
"I-I d-don't like a-anyone seeing it." I said looking at her from the side.
"Can I see it? Please." She asked. I sighed.
"F-fine." I turned my head to let her see my cheek.

" I turned my head to let her see my cheek

(The only picture I could find.)
  Splatter reached out for my cheek. I looked down. I felt her put her hand over my empty cheek. I smiled. Well, half smiled. Not that I can fully smile.
  "I would ask if it hurts but..." she dazed off.
  "Yeah. W-well anyway, l-let's g-get you something t-to e-eat." I said putting my mouth guard on.
  "Ok. Be carful though. EJ is on the floor." She said as she teleported to the other side of the room to avoid stepping on him.
  I moved the sheets and carefully jumped off the bed. Splatter and I walked upstairs and Slender was making breakfast.
  "Hey daddy!" Splatter smiled and hugged Slender.
  Oh. Good morning Okotte. I need to speak with you here in a second, but first here you go. I made some bacon and hearts for you! Slender said and handed her a plate. He turned to me. And for you Toby, I made your favorite. Here you are.
  He handed me a plate of waffles. I smiled and skipped to my spot at the table and ate my waffles. More like inhaled them. Slender knew I wouldn't be satisfied with just one plate so he made more.

Okotte's POV
  I watched Toby eat his waffles and smiled. I ate my stuff and followed Slender outside. I sat up in a tree and Slender stood tall enough to talk to me face-to-......face(?).
  So Okotte, I have seen you have gotten close with EJ.
  I know what this is about. Oh god. Dear Zalgo have mercy on EJ.
  "Yes father. I have and before this gets ugly I'm just going to l-" I said about to jump out of the tree.
  No you don't. You are staying here. I know what happened to your arm because of Lazari. For the time being and for my sake as your father, I want you to stay away from EJ. Slender explained.
  I sighed. "For the sale of Lazari, I will stay a far from EJ but this has nothing to do with your personal wishes." I said jumping from the tree. Slender sighed.
  I was afraid that you would say that. So I toke precautions, Jeff and BEN will be keeping an eye on you. Lazari will get angry if she sees you around him so I want you away from him. This whole situation just happened to be in my favor. Listen, it's. it that I don't want you to be happy with EJ it's just that Lazari is very powerful. So please, for your safety keep away from EJ.
  I sighed. "Fine." I said as I walked away and turning to his back flipping him off. He wants this for my own safety my butt. I growled in my head as I walked back in the mansion. I saw Hoodie and Masky chilling on the coach. "Hey Mask, Hood! Wanna do something?" I asked.
  "Sure. What do you want to do?" Masky asked.
  "I don't know, anything to get me away from this mansion."
  "Ok then. Wanna hit up an arcade?" Masky asked.
  "Sure. Let me just change." I said and walked to my room where Lazari was sitting on her bed and Sally was no where to be seen.
  "I've been waiting for you~" she said looking straight at me.
  "That's great. Now I'm leaving for a while with Masky and Hoodie. See ya brat." I said putting on a gray hoodie and black jeans.
  "Oh no. Not yet at least." She smirked and jumped off her bed to me.
  "Look kid, you already got Slender to keep me away from EJ what else do you want from me?" I asked.
  "My father wants to talk to you." She said.
  "Tell your father, he can wait." I rolled my eyes and walked out the room only to be dragged back into the room by a...gray arm? I looked up at Lazari and she had turned into a demon!!

  I teleported out of her grasp and side kicked her off the railing of the stairs

  I teleported out of her grasp and side kicked her off the railing of the stairs. She went flying until she hit a wall. I began running.
  "øн, ﹩℘ʟ∀⊥⊥εя~ ḯ'ღ ηø⊥ ∂øηε ẘḯ⊥н ¥øʊ~" I heard her demonic growl.
  "WELL IM DONE WITH YOU!!!" I yelled back as I ran through the house yelling at the top of my lungs. I knew it would get everyone's attention. Everyone came out of their rooms and saw Lazari. They all looked at me and I nodded letting them know I was ok.
  "What happened?! I thought you were just hanging out with Masky and Hoodie?!?" BEN yelled as sparks flew off him and her started to glitch.
  "I was until she told me her dad wanted to talk to me then I said no!" I yelled at him. My eyes flared.
  "Guys!!! Keep your head in the game!!! Who is going for her?" Jane asked.
  "I'm going along with Hoodie, Masky, Toby, Jeff, BEN, CC and Cat. Get Raven!! We will distract her while she shocks her, knocking her out!!" I yelled and ran at her with the rest following me. I ran at her kicking her stomach. She grabbed my leg and slammed me on the ground. CC and Cat attacked from the back while the boys started attacking from the front.
  I grunted and she slammed me again. She turned to CC who was biting her shoulder. Lazari flicked her, sending her flying into the wall.
Oh no she didn't.
  "You know what Lazari......you are seriously pissing me off." I growled. She turned to me and raised a brow. The same feeling I got when we were in the police station came back and I had no control over my own body.