82- Epilogue

You read right. That was the last chapter. This is a little epilogue just for you guys. Leave in the comments if you want me to continue this series. I don't know if I should. I'm thinking about making a second book but I wanted your guy's opinion first. So with out further ado!

~~~~6 years later

  "MANAMI!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS ITS TIME TO EAT!!!" I heard my father call me. I ran downstairs.
  "Coming daddy!!" I replied. My purple hair following me. I got downstairs and wiped my eyes as usual but of course it came back.
  "Manami. I told you not to bother with wiping it away. It's just gonna come back." My dad said. I looked up at him. He had gray skin and brown hair. He was really tall but not as tall as my grandpa. He had black voids for eyes. I'm like him. I have no eyes like him the only thing different is that he had black holes in his sockets and mine are red. My dad tells me I look so much like my mom. I never met my mom. My dad won't tell me where she went though. No one in the mansion will.
  "Ready to eat sweetheart?" He asked as he grabbed my hand.
  "Yes daddy!" I smiled as he took me to the kitchen and sat me at the table and handed me a plate with human flesh on it. I smiled brightly and ate my food.
  My dad smiled at me as he watched me eat. "Just like your mom."
  "Hey dad, can you tell me about mommy? What was she like?" I asked.
  He sighed. "She was just like you. She was nice and beautiful and sweet and smart. She was a very amazing girl. She looked a lot like you. She had the same purple and blue hair, the same smile." He smiles.
  "What happened to her?" I asked although I knew I wasn't going to get an answer.
  "I told you before. I'll tell you when you are older." He said softly as he messed up my hair and walked out of the room.
  I sighed and walked out after him. I walked into the room and saw Electra, Joueur, Mike, and Rowan. Electra and Joueur is Aunt CC's niece and nephew (who are twins btw), Mike is Auntie Cat's adopted son and Rowan is Auntie Raven's daughter.
(Electra and Joueur)

(Mike but with brown hair

(Mike but with brown hair.)

(Rowan

(Rowan.)

  "Hey guys

  "Hey guys." I said sadly.
  "MANANI~CHAN!!!" Electra yelled and hugged me.
  I smiled and hugged back. Mike and Rowan smiled at me. Electra let go of me and smiled.
  "Did you find anything about your mom?" Mike asked.
  "Nope." I sighed.
  "I'm sorry." Mike said sadly.
  "It's fine. I'll find out one way or another." I smiled.
  "So far we just know her name was Okotte and she looks and acts like you." Rowan said.
  "Yup, but I'll find out more. I'm determined to find out who my mom is!!" I giggled.
  "YAS!!!" The Twins yelled.
  "Anyways, wanna go outside?" I asked.
  "Yeah!" Mike smiled.
  "I'm down!" Rowan replied putting her hands in her pockets.
  "Sure why not?" Electra giggled.
  "Let's go!" Joueur yelled.
  I smiled back and ran upstairs to my grandpa's office. I knocked on the door and I heard him tell me to come in. I opened the door and peeked inside.
  "Hey grandpa! Me and the others are going outside!" I called.
Alright be careful child. My grandpa said from behind his desk. Most people would be scared of a tall man with white skin and no face but I think he's awesome! Growing up in a house of mass murders would seem bad but it's really not. It's amazing!
  "Thanks! See ya later!" I smiled as I ran downstairs. "Let's go guys!!"
  "YEAH!!!" They yelled as we raced outside.

~~~~10 years later

  As always, I was walking around the forest at night. My dad has finally started telling me more and more about my mom. He told me about her past back at the mansion and her relationships with everyone. He still has never told me what happened to her. I also noticed that ever since he started telling me about her, he's been out of the house way more than usual.
  I was walking down the river with my earbuds in my ears. I was listening to a band my mom loved called Panic! At the Disco. My dad gave me some of my mom's old stuff like her MP3 player. It was filled with Panic! At the Disco, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Set it Off, Bruno Mars and so much more. She listened to many different people of different genres of music.
  I followed the river down until I found a waterfall. I looked down and saw a headstone with a thing of flowers. I climbed down the cliff and walked to it. I saw that the bouquet of flowers was filled with roses of different colors.
  I crouched down to the headstone. The name and description was dusty so I used my sleeve to dust it off. I gasped at the name and description.

Here lies Okotte Rae
Beloved friend, daughter, and will forever be apart of the CreepyPasta family.
(October 31,2000-February 3,2017)

"Th-that's my birthday...this...this is...my mom..." I gasped as I crawled back away from it. "Th-this whole t-time sh-she's been......dead." Tears streamed down my face.
"Manami? What are you doing here?" I turned and saw my dad.
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!" I yelled as I stood up.
"I'm sorry. I was going to tell you but I just couldn't find the right time." He said looking down
"FOR 16 LONG ASS YEARS YOU NEVER TOLD ME MY MOM WAS DEAD!!!! SO THIS US WHY YOU KEPT TELLING ME THAT I HAD WAIT TILL I WAS OLDER!!!! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME?!?! FOR YEARS IVE BEEN SEARCHING THE MANSION FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOM BUT NOW I KNOW!!!!" I yelled as I ran off. I kept running until I couldn't run any longer. I stopped at a nearby tree and cried. I cried and screamed my lungs out. This entire time she was dead. All these years of searching for nothing.
After a while of crying, I got up and walked back to the mansion. The others walked up to me seeing the tear stains on my cheeks.
"What happened?!" Rowan asked.
"M-My moms been..." I couldn't say it.
"Come on. You can tell us." Mike said as he put a hand on my back.
I nodded. "She's dead."
They all gasped. Mike hugged me. I tried not to cry but I couldn't hold it back. I cried in his arms. The others joined the hug as I continued to cry.
"M-Manami?" I looked up and saw my Uncle Toby.
"Uncle Toby...why didn't you guys tell me?" I cried.
He sighed and understood what I was talking about. "W-We c-couldn't tell y-you b-because w-we didn't w-want you to b-be upset. W-We wanted you t-to be happy." He explained.
I nodded and hugged him. He hugged back.

The end.

I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter of BloodSplatter and if you enjoyed and want to read more leave in the comments if you want me to make a sequel. This is HolyAngel03 publishing in this book for the last time. Duces.