54-Wake Me Up

Previously on BloodSplatter:

"Then let the battle begin!!" Zalgo snapped and we were all teleported to the living room and Okotte was strapped to the wall. Her cuts were more visible and she looked down.

EJ was so close to making it towards me and Zalgo noticed him. He charged at EJ and threw him at the wall. I didn't look. I couldn't. All I heard was a large scream then a thud. Tears streamed down my face.

"EJ PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!"
He was silent. His breathing was slow and his chest rises as he breathed.

  EJ has been in a coma for a while. I've been in his room the entire time. I never leave. When I eat, well I don't anymore. I don't eat at all and I sleep next to him. This entire thing was my fault. If only I dint come here.

"I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away" Someone finished it. I turned and it was......

Now back to the fucking story!!!

  "I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away." Someone finished it. I turned and it was Toby. (You guys know I don't do that cliché stuff in this book. Leave in the comments if you thought it was EJ.)
"Oh. Hey Toby." I sighed. Although it would be cliché I kinda was hoping it was EJ.
"Sl-Slender wanted me t-to check on you." Toby said.
"Ah. I see. Thanks. I'm fine. I was just about to go inside anyways." I said sadly.
"Pl-please cheer up. EJ i-is going to b-be ok. H-He wouldn't l-leave you." Toby said in his normal cheery voice.
I couldn't help but smile at him. "It's hard though."
"I-I know b-but Dr.Sm-Smiley said he sh-should be up b-by tomorrow." Toby said.
I sighed once more. "Thanks for the info Tobs. I just need some time alone."
"Y-You've been alone f-for the p-past few d-days with EJ." Toby said in a slightly annoyed voice.
"I know. You know what it's like to be depressed when your so close to loosing someone you love." I looked down.
"I-I know. It's j-just that e-everyone misses y-you." Toby whined like a dog.
I giggled lightly. "I bet. I'm sorry. I've just never felt this kind of love before. Isn't there different kinds of love?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah. L-Like the w-way I love y-you. Like f-family. Th-then there is the w-way EJ l-loves y-you." Toby smirked.
"At least I told him I liked him before this or that would be my only regret."
"Y-Yeah." Toby smiled.
"GUYS COME INSIDE!!!! HURRY!!!!!" I heard Raven yell.
  I got up and teleported me and Toby inside.
  "What in the living hell is going on?" I asked.
  Cat ran to me. "EJ IS UP!!! EJ IS UP!!!"
  "WAIT WHAT?!?!" I yelled with a smile on my face. I teleported drown stairs and saw EJ awake. I smiled and he saw me.
  "Hey Okotte. I heard you've been here with me while I was out." EJ smiled.
  "Yeah. I never left until now. Slender made me go outside." I shrugged and sat on his bed.
  "Thanks." He said scooting closer to me.
  "For what? Putting everyone in danger multiple times and ways? For trusting Zalgo? For hurting you guys? For getting close to you guys so now you are in even more danger when people try to get to me?" I asked.
  "No. For being here for everyone. And most importantly for me." EJ stared into my eyes. For a guy with no eyes, he could look straight through you.
  I blushed. "I'm not that important. I only stayed because you guys wanted me to."
  "And I'm glad you did."
  "I'm not. I've but you all in so much danger that I don't understand why you guys would still want me here!! Why don't you guys hate me for what I've done?!? When are you finally going to kick me out of the mansion and back on the streets where a no good dirty cannible belongs?" I looked down.
  EJ lifted my chin and made me look at him.
  "Never. We are never going to throw you out. Even if everyone else wants you gone, I'll still be right next to you. And you're not some no good dirty cannible. That's what I am. You're an amazing, beautiful, funny, smart, loving girl who has been treated the wrong way growing up." EJ smiled gently.
  I sighed and closed my eyes. "EJ why? Why do you like me?! Im a freak! I was born with purple hair and gray eyes and whenever I use my powers my eyes turn blue and red! I'm no one and you are one of the most famous CreepyPastas ever."
  "Because it's not what's the popularity or what you look like. It's what's on the inside that counts to me."
  I giggled. "Is that why you're a cannible?"
  "Heh maybe."
  (Ugggggghhhhh cheesy love story!!! What I've been avoiding this entire time comes back and bites me in the butt!!! SCREW IT!!! Here comes the stupid and cheesy cliché love moments!!) EJ sighed and started longingly at me. I looked away and tried to avoid eye contact.
  "Hey Okotte?" EJ asked. I looked back up at him.
  "Yeah? What's up?" I asked.
  He started leaning in towards me until we were only centimeters apart. (ITS SO CHEESY!!! LIKE MY PUNS AND PIZZA!!!) I closed my eyes. I felt his breath in my lips.
  EJ! I know you just woke up and you are probably- EJ!!!!! I heard my dad from the door way.
  We both pulled back and looked away from each other. Dad started yelling at EJ. I giggled and smiled.
  "Dang it dad! I'm not a kid! I can take of myself!" I giggled. I find it funny when they fight like this.
  YES I KNOW BUT HE WAS SO CLOSE TO-
  "He's not he only one guilty of this crime~" I smirked and winked at EJ.
  THATS IT!!! EJ YOU ARE DEAD!!!