61-What Now

???'s POV
  "So why haven't you finally done something about it? She knows you like her back. Just do it!!" I giggled.
  "It's not her I'm nervous about. It's her dad." He sighed.
  "Well I'm not here to give you love advise. Stay away from me. If you want to keep her safe and happy." I said looking straight through him.
  "Got it. Anything to keep her safe and smiling." Jack nodded.
  "How cute. Anyways, I gotta go. Take care of Okotte for me ok?" I smiled and disappeared.

Okotte's POV
It's been a few days since Anti and Dark started dating with us. Dark and Anti now stay in EJ's room because Jason and Puppet toke over the other room.
I slowly got up from my bed, moving slightly to avoid hurting my stomach. I groaned as my side ached a bit. I sighed and stood up straight. I smiled and walked out of my room. I saw Liu, BEN, Jeff and Toby play fighting. I giggled and marched downstairs.
"Hey guys!" I waved.
"Huh, oh hey Splatter!!" Liu smiled from under Jeff who tackled him to the ground holding a knife to his neck.
"HEY SPLATTER!!!" BEN yelled dodging Toby's hatchets.
"H-HEY S-SIS!!" Toby smiled at me.
AWWWWWWW HE CALLED ME SIS!!! I screamed in my head. Outside I simply smiled and waved.
"So how are you feeling? Everyone misses you at school." Jeff said getting off of Liu.
"I'm feeling a bit better. I'm not fast at healing. Well not that I know of." I shrugged.
"Well tell your body to hurry up!" Liu complained.
"Uh no. To heal when it feels like it." I giggled.
"Well start comes me out of your room. You are always in there." Liu sighed.
"Well I'm asleep trying to heal so shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Anyway, want to watch a movie with us?" Liu asked.
  "Sure! What movie?" I asked sitting down on the couch.
  "I don't know what do you guys want to watch?" Liu asked us.
  "WHITE CHICKS!!!" Jeff yelled.
  "ASSASSIN'S CREED!!!" BEN yelled.
  "A-Anything D-Disney." Toby shrugged.
  "I agree with Jeff and Toby. And Assassin's creed isn't even out yet." I said confused.
  "Well we have our advantages. I can get any movie I want before it airs." BEN smirked.
  "Nice." I smirked. Everyone sat down and Liu was left standing. I stood up and let Liu take my spot. He refused to sit down. I pushed him down and tripped over the carpet. I fell on the floor. Liu got up and helped me up. I groaned in pain.
  "Are you ok? Did you hurt something?" Liu asked.
  "Yeah. I hurt myself." I groaned as he helped me up.
  "Want me to take you to Jack?" Liu asked.
  "Yes please. I d-don't feel well." I nodded.
  "Alright. Hold on." He said wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up and walked downstairs. He knocked on the door.
  "Coming!!" Jack yelled and opened the door. "What happened?"
  "She tripped. She said she doesn't feel well." Liu explained.
  I gripped his shirt tightly, pulling my face into his shoulder.
  "Come on in. Set her on the bed. Guys move." He demanded. Anti and Dark got off the bed. They stood against the wall and watched.
  "Don't worry Splatter. Jack will take good care of you." Liu whispered to me.
  Jack moved the blankets and Liu laid me in the bed.
  "What happened?" Jack asked lifting my shirt to see if my insides were bleeding.
  "She was trying to give me the last spot in the couch but I refused and she tried pushing me but she tripped." Liu explained watching over his shoulder.
  "I see. She's fine. She just hit a bruise." Jack sighed.
  "Good. She had me worried." Liu sighed of relief.
  "Sorry guys. I didn't mean to." I said softly.
  "It's ok. It was an accident." Jack smiled at me.
  I sighed and closed my eyes.
  "Well let's leave her be. Get some rest ok?" Liu smiled.
  "Alright. Thanks Liu. See ya." I softly smiled. Liu left the room. Jack, Anti and Dark stayed in the room and watched over me to make sure I didn't get hurt. "I'm not a child guys. I can take care of myself."
  "Yeah but we don't want to see you hurt." Dark said. He sat on the bed by my legs.
Anti appeared next me. "Yeah so we need to keep a close eye on ya."
"Thanks guys. You're awesome." I smiled sleepily.
"No problem. Anything to take care of you." Jack smiled and climbed over me to sit next to me on the bed.
"Thank you Jack. You too Anti and Dark." I smiled and leaned my head on Jack's shoulder.
"You don't need to say thank you sweetheart." Dark said wth no hint of flirtation at all.
I smiled and slowly closed my eyes. I slowly fell asleep on Jack's shoulder.

???'s POV
I watched as her friends cared for her. I smiled and something pulled me from her head.
  "HEY!!!" I yelled. I looked up and I saw the one and only Antisepticeye holding my collar.
  "Time to talk." He demanded.
  "About what? You know what I am and I already told EJ to stay away if he wants Okotte to be happy and safe." I growled.
  "Awww safe and sound is trying to be scary~" Darkiplier teased.
  "Whatever. Just let me go!!" I whined.
  "Talk. What do you know about the Evil in Good." Anti growled holding me against the wall.
  "GUYS LET HER GO!" Jack yelled.
  "I don't want to hurt her. She's just not giving me the information I need to help her and us." Anti growled again. He turned back to me. "NOW WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?!"
  "Fine......I'll tell you." I sighed.